VALUE FOR MONEY ? YOUR CHOICE !

jimbo4

On 10/3/2020 at 11:25 AM, jimbo4 said:

So for whatever reason people want to attach, and whether people attach as much credibility to the "massage" sessions as you would a full blown bate, the " productivity” level has dropped dramatically.

It was through first seeing Leora that I started watching RLC...I never look at any other apartment and I never watch Malia...Personal choices! 

Yes! I am disappointed with how the situation is going, but understand the mitigating circumstances that have contributed toward the situation.

Value for money ?  My buck doesn't buy me as much as it did, but I will hang on in there for a while yet, she is still worth it in my mind.....What about yours??

It's now two weeks since I first published the findings of my research and at the time I stated that I would " hang on in there for a while yet "

Looking at my findings again, and coming to the conclusion that there are now in my opinion more negatives than positives in this apartment with regard to " value for money " I have decided that when my membership of RLC comes up for renewal in December I will not be taking up the option.

Unlike some people, I have never looked at other apartments, I saw then no point and reinforce that decision now....There was no one in my opinion who was close to emulating Leora in those days, and though I still think she is a lovely woman I think her mind is preoccupied with what to her is of more importance than keeping a bunch of perverts happy.

Having said that, I don't begrudge her a private life and wish her every happiness...If she can get as much happiness as she has given me this last seven years then she will be blessed.

She has had much to contend with this past nine months, emotional problems, a permanent guest, and a new boyfriend to keep happy, so consequently the dynamics of the apartment changed dramatically....To be fair, some people like it, others detest it, I just think it is not as I would like it to be, and certainly not worthy of having the " Leora " brand attached to it.

I will leave my options open, if things improved I would naturally rejoin, but I didn't sign up and pay for Leora but get Malia instead.....I wouldn't with all due respect watch Malia if she was free.

I will stay on the forum because I enjoy the banter which is at least value for money.

I will still support and respect Leora, she has in the past been the one that everyone aspired to be, and has given a great deal of pleasure to a great many people.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It's now two weeks since I first published the findings of my research and at the time I stated that I would " hang on in there for a while yet "

Looking at my findings again, and coming to the conclusion that there are now in my opinion more negatives than positives in this apartment with regard to " value for money " I have decided that when my membership of RLC comes up for renewal in December I will not be taking up the option.

Unlike some people, I have never looked at other apartments, I saw then no point and reinforce that decision now....There was no one in my opinion who was close to emulating Leora in those days, and though I still think she is a lovely woman I think her mind is preoccupied with what to her is of more importance than keeping a bunch of perverts happy.

Having said that, I don't begrudge her a private life and wish her every happiness...If she can get as much happiness as she has given me this last seven years then she will be blessed.

She has had much to contend with this past nine months, emotional problems, a permanent guest, and a new boyfriend to keep happy, so consequently the dynamics of the apartment changed dramatically....To be fair, some people like it, others detest it, I just think it is not as I would like it to be, and certainly not worthy of having the " Leora " brand attached to it.

I will leave my options open, if things improved I would naturally rejoin, but I didn't sign up and pay for Leora but get Malia instead.....I wouldn't with all due respect watch Malia if she was free.

I will stay on the forum because I enjoy the banter which is at least value for money.

I will still support and respect Leora, she has in the past been the one that everyone aspired to be, and has given a great deal of pleasure to a great many people.

Wow, gonna get me crying in my beer in a minute :biggrin:

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You have posted this in at least 5 topics...are you wanting to make sure Leora reads this?  One topic would have been sufficient, you know she reads them all !!

I know nothing

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

In all fairness to Jimbo, it really was a sad read coming from a man that has devoted 7+ years to the woman!

I haven’t devoted anything at all  HF...But I have enjoyed her.

• Like 4