VALUE FOR MONEY ? YOUR CHOICE !

jimbo4

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Thank God !! 

The performance from the Drama Queen this last few weeks has convinced me that the time has finally arrived where in my opinion she is no longer value for money and a shadow of her former self.

I have witnessed the deceit and lies she is living, and the situation is now becoming painful to witness...Repetition and performing as a duty with total indifference to her fans, as opposed to enjoying it....

I shall remember her as the person who gave a great deal of pleasure to a great many  people, it was fun and pleasurable watching her grow into the iconic figure she became at her peak, but I don't wish to witness the demise of her magnetism any longer.

I wish her good health and good fortune, and hope she finds what she is looking for in a relationship ( But it's certainly not Mr Ideal she's with at the moment ) 

My RLC membership expires in December, and I will not be renewing.....As I said yesterday, " Once you have seen one bald cunt, you've seen them all " 😹

I will continue with my CC membership, mainly for the " Craic "

Hey up I'm a bald cunt love it 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
On 11/23/2020 at 3:40 PM, jimbo4 said:

Thank God !! 

The performance from the Drama Queen this last few weeks has convinced me that the time has finally arrived where in my opinion she is no longer value for money and a shadow of her former self.

I have witnessed the deceit and lies she is living, and the situation is now becoming painful to witness...Repetition and performing as a duty with total indifference to her fans, as opposed to enjoying it....

I shall remember her as the person who gave a great deal of pleasure to a great many  people, it was fun and pleasurable watching her grow into the iconic figure she became at her peak, but I don't wish to witness the demise of her magnetism any longer.

I wish her good health and good fortune, and hope she finds what she is looking for in a relationship ( But it's certainly not Mr Ideal she's with at the moment ) 

My RLC membership expires in December, and I will not be renewing.....As I said yesterday, " Once you have seen one bald cunt, you've seen them all " 😹

I will continue with my CC membership, mainly for the " Craic "

Jimbo, it's painful to read this.

Simply as it's 100% true.

Leora has changed, not a doubt about that at all. Prague has helped to create someone else. Not the person we saw all those years in Krasnoyarsk. This person is besotted with glamour, treatments, spas, salons.....YES she did use those places back home, but anywhere near the extent as now?? It has encompassed her whole life.

She has also as you rightly say, created a situation that is based totally on lies, has found THE one guy in Prague who will take all the abuse and crap thrown at him, because she knows he's weak and will be at her beck and call whenever needed (Like today it seems).

As a result, she is in a toxic, terrible situation which she is not only continuing, but actually making even worse.

As i said yesterday, on her head be it. Because when Malia leaves, she has NO ONE but him. Paul and Sasha at the end of a phone, but in person, the girls from the salon to talk to. But they have their own lives.

It's been a long, slow car crash happening in front of us. And it's getting harder to find sympathy when you see this woman upset - BECAUSE SHE IS CAUSING SO MANY OF HER OWN PROBLEMS.

She could sort it out, but won't as she can't see anything she is doing is wrong.

Plus she also has clear 'Inner' problems which she either can't see, or is ignoring.

I feel for you my friend.

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

From all of “ devoted “ and hardcore fans , it was with  you at least that could accept some different opinions which were written here and not to degrade Leora or express negativity , but to express our worries and trouble thoughts that a lot  of things  seemed wrong . The forum here was facing all of us who had a different approach with laughs , ignorance and irony , it is also a reason that many don’t post here and has become a thread of few ,  but they just visit to read what has been posted only .  You on the other hand , you have always been willing to read the opinions no matter what and build on a good constructive dialogue despite disagreeing or approving some of ideas at times . For all of these , to many of us who are always Leora fans but we want also to criticize her so maybe she could improve in the bigger picture , not by reading of what we are saying or asking her to do or anything similar , just to make her think the bigger picture and ultimately that she does understand herself , I say that you will be missed and your decision is the normal outcome of what has been going this past year in this apartment . And I will personally miss reading your well build thoughts , ideas and opinions , even if many times I was thinking differently . ( yes you will be a CC member but I think since you won’t be a subscriber , it won’t be so easy  to have a better understanding of what’s happening in the apartment despite anything that will be posted here ) . Still will always be looking forward to read any of your comments whenever they appear here 😊

Although the title is " VALUE FOR MONEY " it has never been about money to me.

As I have mentioned before I am one of those sad bastards who never watch any of the other apartments, or Malia when she is alone. To my mind no one came near to comparing with Leora..She exuded a magnetism that was delightful to behold when she was at her best ( at least nine months ago ) and I would have gladly paid double the membership to watch her in full flight.

Sadly situations change and so do people, I have witnessed changes to her and the dynamics of the apartment, and they don't sit well with me.

There are always options in life and I am at the present time exercising mine to terminate my membership, because as I see it, and bearing in mind I only watch her, she is not worth a fraction of the membership fee any longer as far as I am concerned.

Naturally if the day ever occurs ( which I doubt ) that things improve then I reserve the right to rejoin. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Although the title is " VALUE FOR MONEY " it has never been about money to me.

As I have mentioned before I am one of those sad bastards who never watch any of the other apartments, or Malia when she is alone. To my mind no one came near to comparing with Leora..She exuded a magnetism that was delightful to behold when she was at her best ( at least nine months ago ) and I would have gladly paid double the membership to watch her in full flight.

Sadly situations change and so do people, I have witnessed changes to her and the dynamics of the apartment, and they don't sit well with me.

There are always options in life and I am at the present time exercising mine to terminate my membership, because as I see it, and bearing in mind I only watch her, she is not worth a fraction of the membership fee any longer as far as I am concerned.

Naturally if the day ever occurs ( which I doubt ) that things improve then I reserve the right to rejoin. 

PS:  And before I would ever reconsider rejoining, she would have to regrow her Brazilian landing strip..😹

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

PS:  And before I would ever reconsider rejoining, she woulds have to regrow her Brazilian landing strip..😹

Should  she read this. She will regrow the landing strip. Then confirm the renewing of your RLC subscription !

Once confirmed, she will, within a week, bye, bye, landing strip. Grinning ear to ear, while looking at cam 7, 

as she gets out of the bath tub.   😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, scutus said:

Should  she read this. She will regrow the landing strip. Then confirm the renewing of your RLC subscription !

Once confirmed, she will, within a week, bye, bye, landing strip. Grinning ear to ear, while looking at cam 7, 

as she gets out of the bath tub.   😂

Off course she will, it's all about the money, and being in control....But I would fuck her dastardly plan up, I would buy a standard monthly membership at $19 ....I would under normal circumstances for the Leora of last year have paid that per day if need be.

In all fairness Scutus, although I like the way you think, she really is devious enough of her own volition without your help 😹 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Off course she will, it's all about the money, and being in control....But I would fuck her dastardly plan up, I would buy a standard monthly membership at $19 ....I would under normal circumstances for the Leora of last year have paid that per day if need be.

In all fairness Scutus, although I like the way you think, she really is devious enough of her own volition without your help 😹 

Even if you were to buy a $19 dollar plan you have not fucked up anything she would still be getting your money 🤑🤣

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Even if you were to buy a $19 dollar plan you have not fucked up anything she would still be getting your money 🤑🤣

And it wouldn't bother me at all, I normally take out a six month premium membership at a time at $180, so $19 is certainly not going to make me lose sleep......But I would have fucked her out of the potential $180.

All depends how you look at things....I would class it as a win....I see her with a landing strip for a few days for $19 ..I would settle for that.

But the landing strip was only an add on to the important conditions to rejoin.....Which will never be met, so the whole discussion is hypothetical .😸

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

In all seriousness, I'm only giving up my membership because in my opinion Leora is looking tired and uninterested nowadays. The sole reason I was captivated by her was because she related to her fans, she always seemed as though she was enjoying not only life but the task she was undertaking, which was reflected in the enthusiasm she showed when taking her followers on a magnificent journey from her first fledgling steps all those years ago.

She took us from masturbating on the outside, through the various stages of complete fulfilment with finger insertion, vibrator,dildo, finger anal, dildo anal and so much more, in different locations of the various apartments, Bedrooms, Kitchen Tables, Guest Rooms, Bathrooms, Living Rooms, Balcony, as well as in bed with Paul asleep next to her....The ultimate erotic performer on RLC.

Along with her supreme 2-3 hour sessions of dancing, painting, needlecrafts' , and reading......The woman was untouchable and without comparison to any other performer on RLC...She set a standard for others to aspire to,brushing aside potential pretenders to her throne without a second glance.

Sadly ! In my opinion she has lost her momentum and interest, enjoying the benefits her tenure gives but wanting to do less for those benefits. 

I hasten to add that I don't blame her at all, and certainly don't feel any less towards her because of these changes, I have nothing but total respect and best wishes for her, along with sincere gratitude for what she has personally shared with me over the years, but like a pair of comfortable shoes that are looking jaded, it is time to confine them to the bin with nothing but happy memories.

Although I will resume my membership of this forum, I will not be advocating her doing anything against her will, or bemoaning her situation either inside the apartment or outside....It doesn't suit me personally, but other people have their own opinions which I respect.

I wish Leora good health and good luck for the future.🙃

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4