VALUE FOR MONEY ? YOUR CHOICE !

jimbo4

This is a excellent summary Thank You for drawing attention to this.

Section 1  This is Leora and she loving it her own apartment freedom to do whatever she wants where and when.

Section 2  Leora had cleared all her privately owned items from the  guest room to her bedroom and ceased using there probably  because Paul was arriving to be followed by Malia I wouldn't have noticed a decrease

Section 3  Malia arrives locations decline for Leora mostly restricted to her bedroom.

Section 4  This for me is the start of the downward slope the only thing that can stop it is when Malia can go back home. Like you I'm only interested in Leora I am fascinated by everything she does alone.

Personally I'm staying with Leora until she Decides to move on then I'm gone from Rlc  Thanks jimbo

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Feeling same but im afraid if it came that leora had to leave i would cut or pull my dick off and ive been trying for ages to pull it off        do l need to see somebody everytime i see her it gets hard and then  malia appears and it droops     but not for long and then i go again          that song again the drugs dont work

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I've been a follower of Leora for years, and continued to give my money to RLC even after they closed Russia down. Then she turned up in Prague there's been many a time she's lost direction in the past, but never as bad as it appears to be now, and only recently there's been a change with Malia's going out on her own sometimes for nights away, funny how when Malia's not there Leora seems more relaxed. or is that just me.

Will I continue to give RLC my money in the hope that we get some of the old Leora back, the brightest among you can work it out when I've already mentioned I gave them my money when she wasn't around.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

funny how when Malia's not there Leora seems more relaxed. or is that just me.

Vero, si vede lontano per kilometri che è più sé stessa e rilassata da sola che non con Malia. Anche se sono sempre in buon rapporto. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Thanks for this interesting analysis J4,

I was a bit surprise by the results as I did not think it was that bad. I guess when we have an opportunity to watch Leora bate, we forget how long ago the previous one was. I also have no interest in Malia, she seems very awkward and out of place. The only time I don't mind her is when she has her hands on Leora's body. I have a been watching Leora for over 4 years now and have 4 months left on my subscription. So as we are all aware, a lot can change in the next 4 months, who knows, she may even be gone by then. If she is still there, I will probably renew as with Leora, quality first, no one in al of RLC even comes close to her sensuality and body language. I also like that she filled in a bit over the last few years, makes her more appetizing to my eyes 😊

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/3/2020 at 6:25 AM, jimbo4 said:

So for whatever reason people want to attach, and whether people attach as much credibility to the "massage" sessions as you would a full blown bate, the " productivity” level has dropped dramatically.

It was through first seeing Leora that I started watching RLC...I never look at any other apartment and I never watch Malia...Personal choices! 

Yes! I am disappointed with how the situation is going, but understand the mitigating circumstances that have contributed toward the situation.

Value for money ?  My buck doesn't buy me as much as it did, but I will hang on in there for a while yet, she is still worth it in my mind.....What about yours??

Well, that seems to have broken it down pretty extensively jimbo my friend. Perhaps a possibilty could exist of being that if realized by the individual themself, of taking into some consideration that perhaps such occasions may should have not been occurring as often, that realization could have made somewhat of a difference in determining that individual's thoughts or considerations on perhaps how often may have been considered more reasonable or appropriate for such occasions to actually occur. Of course this is all only speculation and some of, or all of which could be wrong, but whether it is or not, the matter would likely certainly give the individual something to ponder on and consider, if in fact any of the related commentary of this subject matter does get noticed and read by the individual. If such a possible scenario actually occurred, it would not be considered completely unbelievable for anyone to think that by noticing and reading such subject matter, that it could actually have some impact on whether or not such of any realizations had ever been being taken into consideration by the individual themself or not. If so, it would not be completely unbelievable to think that such a realization, may or could, have an impact on that individuals considerations of any further of those types of occasions in the future. Of course there is also a possibilty that perhaps nothing more than time itself in relation to age and perhaps maybe even in combination with somewhat of a realization or idea of how often such occasions were occurring, could have been some contributing factors to such decisions by the individual themself.   

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

19 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well, that seems to have broken it down pretty extensively jimbo my friend. Perhaps a possibilty could exist of being that if realized by the individual themself, of taking into some consideration that perhaps such occasions may should have not been occurring as often, that realization could have made somewhat of a difference in determining that individual's thoughts or considerations on perhaps how often may have been considered more reasonable or appropriate for such occasions to actually occur. Of course this is all only speculation and some of, or all of which could be wrong, but whether it is or not, the matter would likely certainly give the individual something to ponder on and consider, if in fact any of the related commentary of this subject matter does get noticed and read by the individual. If such a possible scenario actually occurred, it would not be considered completely unbelievable that by noticing and reading such subject matter, could actually have some impact on whether or not such of any realizations had ever been being taken into consideration by the individual themself or not. If so, it would not be completely unvelievable to think that such a realization, may or could, have an impact on that individuals considerations of any further of those types of occasions in the future. Of course there is also a possibilty that perhaps nothing more than time itself in relation to age and perhaps maybe even in combination with somewhat of a realization or idea of how often such occasions were occurring, could have been some contributing factors to such decisions.   

I need a nap

• Haha 5