VALUE FOR MONEY ? YOUR CHOICE !

jimbo4

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In all seriousness, I'm only giving up my membership because in my opinion Leora is looking tired and uninterested nowadays. The sole reason I was captivated by her was because she related to her fans, she always seemed as though she was enjoying not only life but the task she was undertaking, which was reflected in the enthusiasm she showed when taking her followers on a magnificent journey from her first fledgling steps all those years ago.

She took us from masturbating on the outside, through the various stages of complete fulfilment with finger insertion, vibrator,dildo, finger anal, dildo anal and so much more, in different locations of the various apartments, Bedrooms, Kitchen Tables, Guest Rooms, Bathrooms, Living Rooms, Balcony, as well as in bed with Paul asleep next to her....The ultimate erotic performer on RLC.

Along with her supreme 2-3 hour sessions of dancing, painting, needlecrafts' , and reading......The woman was untouchable and without comparison to any other performer on RLC...She set a standard for others to aspire to,brushing aside potential pretenders to her throne without a second glance.

Sadly ! In my opinion she has lost her momentum and interest, enjoying the benefits her tenure gives but wanting to do less for those benefits. 

I hasten to add that I don't blame her at all, and certainly don't feel any less towards her because of these changes, I have nothing but total respect and best wishes for her, along with sincere gratitude for what she has personally shared with me over the years, but like a pair of comfortable shoes that are looking jaded, it is time to confine them to the bin with nothing but happy memories.

Although I will resume my membership of this forum, I will not be advocating her doing anything against her will, or bemoaning her situation either inside the apartment or outside....It doesn't suit me personally, but other people have their own opinions which I respect.

I wish Leora good health and good luck for the future.🙃

My view is different from you if I'm unable to see it's impossible to comment on it and you only look silly if you do. Hopefully RLC will sort my membership out and just like a Captain of a ship I'm going down with it. 

I will miss your insightful comments Jim.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

My view is different from you if I'm unable to see it's impossible to comment on it and you only look silly if you do. Hopefully RLC will sort my membership out and just like a Captain of a ship I'm going down with it. 

I will miss your insightful comments Jim.

I'm not so sure your view is different to mine Aussie....I haven't advocated making remarks about things I haven't seen at all...If you read the last paragraph again you will see that I had made that clear.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

In all seriousness, I'm only giving up my membership because in my opinion Leora is looking tired and uninterested nowadays. The sole reason I was captivated by her was because she related to her fans, she always seemed as though she was enjoying not only life but the task she was undertaking, which was reflected in the enthusiasm she showed when taking her followers on a magnificent journey from her first fledgling steps all those years ago.

She took us from masturbating on the outside, through the various stages of complete fulfilment with finger insertion, vibrator,dildo, finger anal, dildo anal and so much more, in different locations of the various apartments, Bedrooms, Kitchen Tables, Guest Rooms, Bathrooms, Living Rooms, Balcony, as well as in bed with Paul asleep next to her....The ultimate erotic performer on RLC.

Along with her supreme 2-3 hour sessions of dancing, painting, needlecrafts' , and reading......The woman was untouchable and without comparison to any other performer on RLC...She set a standard for others to aspire to,brushing aside potential pretenders to her throne without a second glance.

Sadly ! In my opinion she has lost her momentum and interest, enjoying the benefits her tenure gives but wanting to do less for those benefits. 

I hasten to add that I don't blame her at all, and certainly don't feel any less towards her because of these changes, I have nothing but total respect and best wishes for her, along with sincere gratitude for what she has personally shared with me over the years, but like a pair of comfortable shoes that are looking jaded, it is time to confine them to the bin with nothing but happy memories.

Although I will resume my membership of this forum, I will not be advocating her doing anything against her will, or bemoaning her situation either inside the apartment or outside....It doesn't suit me personally, but other people have their own opinions which I respect.

I wish Leora good health and good luck for the future.🙃

I was going to write something similar in fact J!

It wasn't long ago that i really felt that Leora was beginning to lose interest in the whole rlc life (Around August time, which was a very quiet month in general indeed). She was going away fairly regular, would be out for so long during the daytime too, and was only sleeping and eating in the apartment, there were some days where it looked as if she couldn't wait to leave again, like she was just biding time until she could go back out. But then all that seemed to change overnight mid-September. She was suddenly now at home much more, the stuff with Malia kicked back into action in a big away again, and the weekends out stopped completely. Now, it looks as if she is dipping again. To me, the interest is once again waning, she looks bored and lost when on her own even for just one night, the solo 'shows' at times look done for the sake of it (In a 'Let's get it out of the way' fashion), and even Malia at times gives out a vibe of 'Here we go again' when called on to play with her. She is expanding her friend base with the girls from the salon, and is perhaps willing to spend more time with them outside. Malia's now regular absences will also play their part i'm sure for her.

But for me Prague, and all it has opened up for her, has meant she now sees the outside world as much more interesting that the inside world - Unfortunately, that 'Inside' world is her apartment, which is also her job, the reason why she gets paid a nice income, that income which she then can spend on glamour. Take away the apartment, you take away the income, that takes away the glamour etc etc.

Don't get me wrong, this is no criticism, far from it, and even in the last few weeks - Certainly that mid to end September period - There have been wonderful times with her and Malia, but i just get this overall vibe from the place that she appears a bit distant again, that her mind is elsewhere. Plus, if her little Lapdog in Prague is doing all the right things again, she will be gone more simply for that reason too. I know it could all change again anytime knowing her, but these things seem to come in waves, and right now for me, there could be another dip.

12 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

this is normal in Russia leora did the same thing 

Leora  also go out and come back for the night 

Life of the leora 

🐈

It was certainly not normal in Krasnoyarsk Pulo, far from it,  on rare occasions yes, but far from a normality.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It was certainly not normal in Krasnoyarsk Pulo, far from it,  on rare occasions yes, but far from a normality.

Unless Pulo is referring to the first apartment . When she had a job outside of the apartment. Perhaps !!

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Unless Pulo is referring to the first apartment . When she had a job outside of the apartment. Perhaps !!

Plus she did do things from time to time in the second as well. Now the only clocking on, is getting to the salon on time for this week's hair style! 😆

47 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes agreed Scutus, but rarely at night.

She had Paul , no need to overnight . Her friend now isn’t sharing the apartment , therefore , the overnights have increased inevitably . 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Should it read second apartment. Hopefully she and Malia should up their game now and again.

Since Pulo's post referred to the " Russian "  Krasnoyarsk apartments  My post referred to the first apartment they were in as a part of RLC. She worked as a medic of some kind. Working during the day at the outside job.

She also worked at an outside job in the second Krasnoyarsk apartment in a security position.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

She had Paul , no need to overnight . Her friend now isn’t sharing the apartment , therefore , the overnights have increased inevitably . 

That´s a damn lie,she almost always stay for one night.It have happened that´s she´s been staying 2 nights too but rarely so most of the

time she sleeps at home.

• Like 2