Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #5

Pepe

On 12/17/2020 at 11:46 AM, Ridgerunner said:

The high point of Joe Biden's presidency will be his inauguration. It will be all downhill from there, ending when he is impeached for financial corruption or removed through the 25th amendment because of mental incompetence.

Off topic much?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

spacer.png

To be honest the only thing that spreads the virus is people and unless the people behave responsibly no leader can do anything more really as is now being shown the world over however good they think they have handled it.

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

To be honest the only thing that spreads the virus is people and unless the people behave responsibly no leader can do anything more really as is now being shown the world over however good they think they have handled it.

Deny it all you want.  Trump failed to even warn the country of the dangers in fear of his beloved rich man's stock market nose-diving.  He treated the virus like he treats everything else - With pure ignorance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

Deny it all you want.  Trump failed to even warn the country of the dangers in fear of his beloved rich man's stock market nose-diving.  He treated the virus like he treats everything else - With pure ignorance.

Don't get me wrong am not defending him at all in fact far from it he has been a complete twat but people must take a lot of responsibility as well what with all the demonstrations etc etc. in all country's and not adhering to rules etc.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't get me wrong am not defending him at all in fact far from it he has been a complete twat but people must take a lot of responsibility as well what with all the demonstrations etc etc. in all country's and not adhering to rules etc.

I understand and agree with you.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Yeah, that's why Trump stopped travel to and from China in January when everyone else was saying not to. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yeah, that's why Trump stopped travel to and from China in January when everyone else was saying not to. 

Whenever someone says IQ45 failed to take any effective action to stem the spread of this virus, which is absolutely true, you always come back with this same old tired excuse. And the reason for that is because that's ALL you can say because that's ALL he did. And even that was a slop-dash, half-assed, WAY-too-late-to-the-party attempt at nothing. I know I've seen this same comment from you dozens of times.

Too many people had already come in from China and the virus was well on its way to spreading across the country. And even after he "stopped" traffic, people still came into the country in droves from China, worsening the spread.

For six+ weeks, that's ALL he did until his rich man's stock market, as O_U812 so aptly put it, tanked 1000 points in a day. Then, the psychopath probably thought, "Oh shit, I'm losing money. Let me "fix" the market."

The psychopath's colossal ineptitude and dereliction of duty during this pandemic will, without question, be THE greatest Presidential failure in the history of this country, to paraphrase a previous post.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

Whenever someone says IQ45 failed to take any effective action to stem the spread of this virus, which is absolutely true, you always come back with this same old tired excuse. And the reason for that is because that's ALL you can say because that's ALL he did. And even that was a slop-dash, half-assed, WAY-too-late-to-the-party attempt at nothing. I know I've seen this same comment from you dozens of times.

Too many people had already come in from China and the virus was well on its way to spreading across the country. And even after he "stopped" traffic, people still came into the country in droves from China, worsening the spread.

For six+ weeks, that's ALL he did until his rich man's stock market, as O_U812 so aptly put it, tanked 1000 points in a day. Then, the psychopath probably thought, "Oh shit, I'm losing money. Let me "fix" the market."

The psychopath's colossal ineptitude and dereliction of duty during this pandemic will, without question, be THE greatest Presidential failure in the history of this country, to paraphrase a previous post.

Blah, Blah, Blah