Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #5

Pepe

27 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Foamy, I fear I must disagree. The liar in this scenario is IQ45 all the way. He is a compulsive, habitual, pathological liar, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica. The media doesn't lie, well, except for Fox and others like them. They just repeat IQ45's lies and make up more of their own.

And you claim to be impartial and non-political. You are such a phony.

38 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Just a slight correction.

"It is estimated that about 500 million people or one-third of the world's population became infected with this virus. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States."

I was talking about the Black Death. Many more people died in Africa and Eurasia, but the Europeans kept records and all of them were rather depressing. We were talking about hundreds of millions of death for that time period in the mid 1300's.

Now, it's a bit different ball game, but some of the rules still hold true.

Then again, there's always https://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/20TH.HTM

Disease, famine, war, and misery are part of the human condition.

And life that brings death is a pre-existing condition from the moment we are born. Blessed are those of us who die in our sleep without pain.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I was talking about the Black Death. Many more people died in Africa and Eurasia, but the Europeans kept records and all of them were rather depressing. We were talking about hundreds of millions of death for that time period in the mid 1300's.

Now, it's a bit different ball game, but some of the rules still hold true.

Then again, there's always https://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/20TH.HTM

Disease, famine, war, and misery are part of the human condition.

And life that brings death is a pre-existing condition from the moment we are born. Blessed are those of us who die in our sleep without pain.

He knew what you were talking about in the first place, but he'll deny it because that's how he is. He was hoping you wouldn't reply to his comment so that he would be able to discredit you and your posts. 

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

He knew what you were talking about in the first place, but he'll deny it because that's how he is. He was hoping you wouldn't reply to his comment so that he would be able to discredit you and your posts. 

I honestly enjoy both your and letsdothis's  posts and ideas. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And, you're also terrible at mind reading. I wasn't aware of the Black Death and since he didn't name the one he meant, I thought he was referring to the Spanish Flu Pandemic a century ago.