Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #5

Pepe

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

That changes nothing about the reality of what I said.

Ridge, you think it's always about you. The comment and article I re-posted had absolutely nothing to do with you or anything you said. I posted it again to bolster something someone else had posted.

You can be sure if I want to say something about one of your posts, I will quote you directly.

The reason that millions of doses of the vaccine were ready for distribution immediately upon approval by government agencies is because the vaccine was mass produced before receiving government approval.

The US had nothing to do with the research and production of this vaccine. They didn't provide any funding for that purpose. It was bankrolled by Germany. The US merely signed a contract to purchase the finished product upon delivery. You also forget that Pfizer was producing the vaccine for other countries, like the UK, which was the first to approve it and start vaccinating their citizens.

No CEO of a major pharmaceutical corporation would ever (sic) produce millions of doses of an untested, unproven vaccine unless he/she knew that they would receive payment for those products. The Warp Sped (sic) Program guaranteed payment for those millions of doses of the vaccine.

First, if they're producing millions of doses of this vaccine, they are obviously out of the testing phase. And they wouldn't mass produce it unless it was proven to work during the testing phase.

Second, I agree they wouldn't mass produce the vaccine until they had a signed contract assuring that IQ45 would pay them for those doses on delivery. However, you were singing a very different tune last Friday. This is what you said then.

"Fact: Pfizer was paid money in advance by the U.S. for millions of doses of untested vaccine, so vaccine would be ready for the public when proven to work.  In July,'20 Pfizer was paid by the U.S. $1.9 billion for an initial order of 100 million doses of a vaccine that had not yet been proven to work. The money that was paid Pfizer up front helped them to develop the vaccine."

If Pfizer has yet to receive a penny from the U.S. why are people in the U.S. right now being vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine?

That's very simple. This conversation started in this topic days before the vaccinations in the US, which started at 9:00 AM on Monday, the 14th in NY.

Also, your source for the story is the New York Times which hasn't told the truth about President Trump for the last four plus years.

That's just your opinion, which we know to often times be quite faulty, as noted about, for example. The NY Times reports the news factually, as it occurs. The psychopath is the one who lies incessantly. More than 21,000, last I checked.

Even in the face of much evidence to the contrary (about anything), you still insist on preaching the psychopath's propaganda and lies.

• Like 1

If one studies the history of plagues -- especially like the ones that killed one-third of the population, you will learn that the "experts" are ignorant, the religious leaders are either helping console the populace or make gains from it, and the political leaders are exploiting it.

So I'm walking along the forest stream with my other wilderness creatures, looking for the Goddess, and my cousin Rocky asked me: "How would you conquer an enemy country? Especially if it had nukes?"

I merely answered, "I'd subvert their politicians, make their elections vulnerable to exploitation, and just drop a little thing that would destroy their economy and their supply lines."

Rocky hasn't spoken to me since.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

People complain about reality here because they have obviously been lied to by the general media. There is no free speech here unless one is willing to get doxed, or beaten by antifa in the street.

There is a serious attack on freedom of speech here. It is the only country that ever regarded it as an ultimate right of individuals to speak freely on issues concerning their government. If they lose their right of religion or the right to bear arms, it's pretty much game over for human liberty.

I'd like to go wine tasting, but I don't know where our Governor's winery is located. His favorite restaurant seems to have gotten millions of dollars while my local cafe's have disappeared.

Let me know how the next goddamn lock-down is going to improve anything.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Someone on this thread doesn't...😏

I always like the view point of other countries' media. It usually relates to their situation, as opposed to the constant Communist indoctrination that our mainstream media presents. It's always a bit different, so you can triangulate how we're going to be enslaved by mass media.

• Like 1

CC's still free expression, so far. Unless you're a troll. Speak freely, but after January you should use 7 proxies. (That's a concept. It's a joke, kid.)

https://www.positivethoughtsquote.com/2020/07/foghorn-leghorn-quotes.html

Pay attention to the second quote... though others are words of wisdom....

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

People complain about reality here because they have obviously been lied to by the general media.

Foamy, I fear I must disagree. The liar in this scenario is IQ45 all the way. He is a compulsive, habitual, pathological liar, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica. The media doesn't lie, well, except for Fox and others like them. They just repeat IQ45's lies and make up more of their own.

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If one studies the history of plagues -- especially like the ones that killed one-third of the population,

Just a slight correction.

"It is estimated that about 500 million people or one-third of the world's population became infected with this virus. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States."