Harley & Freddy (2020) Part #2

this is very interesting, Harley makes staged questions to Freddy of kind "you dont want to see me anymore?" " do you want me to go away?" this kind of questiong doesnt leave ot of space to a man,Freddy told her do you want to go, than go. this was going on for a while, till Freddy smack and said, come on go on to your Bernand that you love so much, Harley got defensive and said " i dont give a fuck about Bernand and blah blah blah" we all have see a sympathy between thoose two, so Harley told to Freddy that she gonna rent a hotel room and be there by her self till he gonna calm down. i personaly dont belive her. anyway this was the first time that Freddy showed emotion of being second on Harley. in my opinion he has tolerated lot of intimacy beetween Harley and Bernand.put your self in the position of Freddy,i admit the guy has big self control and power.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

By the way - the tattooed girl has been gone for long time. It looks like they quarrel again.😒 Or it was M&S's plan. Make money quickly - and get hype after opening. When she was with guest, she said "Not now. Money paid some weeks later". If they have quarrel, I bet she won't get paid. 

2 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

this is very interesting, Harley makes staged questions to Freddy of kind "you dont want to see me anymore?" " do you want me to go away?" this kind of questiong doesnt leave ot of space to a man,Freddy told her do you want to go, than go. this was going on for a while, till Freddy smack and said, come on go on to your Bernand that you love so much, Harley got defensive and said " i dont give a fuck about Bernand and blah blah blah" we all have see a sympathy between thoose two, so Harley told to Freddy that she gonna rent a hotel room and be there by her self till he gonna calm down. i personaly dont belive her. anyway this was the first time that Freddy showed emotion of being second on Harley. in my opinion he has tolerated lot of intimacy beetween Harley and Bernand.put your self in the position of Freddy,i admit the guy has big self control and power.

Yeah they sometimes quarrel. Especially with Bernard around...

2 hours ago, groomy said:

By the way - the tattooed girl has been gone for long time. It looks like they quarrel again.😒 Or it was M&S's plan. Make money quickly - and get hype after opening. When she was with guest, she said "Not now. Money paid some weeks later". If they have quarrel, I bet she won't get paid. 

Could be also totally different 😉

52 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Could be also totally different 😉

For example? Just don't - about that she decided to go to monastery:biggrin:. I'm pretty sure (100%) that they have quarrel. Otherwise she come even only for apartment for sex. And money - she is very interested in extra money.

37 minutes ago, groomy said:

For example? Just don't - about that she decided to go to monastery:biggrin:. I'm pretty sure (100%) that they have quarrel. Otherwise she come even only for apartment for sex. And money - she is very interested in extra money.

I won't disclose any information on that. I can only say you are right that she won't return.

Now let the speculations begin  

50 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I won't disclose any information on that. I can only say you are right that she won't return.

Now let the speculations begin  

Well I'm right +/-. I may be wrong about details, but concept described above is correct.😉

The only promising participant not been able to get into project for year. But loafers - who don’t give anything to project, open apartments. This is another reason NOT PAY money - unless of course you are fans of Deen, Marta, Ruth, Ian and other idlers.

By the way, M&S soon become passive managers. Alisa go on 2-3 or endless holiday. Or they will open up their longtime webcam friends - to Jab webcam pleasure:biggrin:.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well I'm right +/-. I may be wrong about details, but concept described above is correct.😉

The only promising participant not been able to get into project for year. But loafers - who don’t give anything to project, open apartments. This is another reason NOT PAY money - unless of course you are fans of Deen, Marta, Ruth, Ian and other idlers.

By the way, M&S soon become passive managers. Alisa go on 2-3 or endless holiday. Or they will open up their longtime webcam friends - to Jab webcam pleasure:biggrin:.

Longtime webcam friends? Please enlighten me?

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Longtime webcam friends? Please enlighten me?

BongaСams and ex-chikstream model. From Chikstream - pic.

531.jpg

By the way, it seems like VH birthday is coming soon. Just in sleep&borefest mode for 3/4 apartments.:biggrin:

• Haha 2