Harley & Freddy (2020) Part #2

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Stifler and Barbie & Ken visiting
HarleyFreddyStiflerBarbieKen1.thumb.JPG.3afbac7d223f4864764a455ed81452dd.JPG

when i saw them geting ready to welcome guests, i was escited, thought, Cori will come and things will get sexy, when i saw who came, i could not hide dissapointment, but the interesting thing was the preparetion from Harley, like he is expecting things to turn on, i doubt Ken and Barbie to undress,and highly doubt threezome with Stifler. whats yr opinion about it @jabbath1987? be objective 😜

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

when i saw them geting ready to welcome guests, i was escited, thought, Cori will come and things will get sexy,

When was the last time Cori did anything when she visited? I used to really like her but she just doesn't do anything.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

when i saw them geting ready to welcome guests, i was escited, thought, Cori will come and things will get sexy, when i saw who came, i could not hide dissapointment, but the interesting thing was the preparetion from Harley, like he is expecting things to turn on, i doubt Ken and Barbie to undress,and highly doubt threezome with Stifler. whats yr opinion about it @jabbath1987? be objective 😜

I forecast a boring evening.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, budda said:

I forecast a boring evening.

yeah me too, unless someone will come later on, and Ken and Barbie leave.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

When was the last time Cori did anything when she visited? I used to really like her but she just doesn't do anything.

i think due to that  famous scandal with vhtv they stop doing things infront of cams, the true is that since H&F  came back they had only one good night.we see, how things gonna turn out, fingers crossed 🙂

• Haha 1