B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

but who ever said I own it? read the fuck well. she was the only girl who seemed to be distant from these shows and behaved dignified so i said we lost her cuz she joins the shows now

no, you did not lose her, because she was not yours to begin with. they are not your fucking dolls and you don't get to control them. if she likes to party with other girls and have fun it's her choice. that's a normal and healthy behaviour from a girl in her age not locking herself up in the room. if you do not like it, it's a sad day for you, now go and cry in your room. 

Just now, bluewinner said:

no, non l'hai persa, perché all'inizio non era tua. non sono le tue fottute bambole e non puoi controllarle. se le piace fare festa con altre ragazze e divertirsi è una sua scelta. è un comportamento normale e salutare di una ragazza della sua età che non si chiude nella stanza. se non ti piace, è un giorno triste per te, ora vai a piangere nella tua stanza. 

sei idiota o cosa? hai letto cosa ho scritto? credo di no, sei tu e i tuoi amici che vedete le ragazze come delle bambole per intrattenere l'uomo, 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, adrian-10 said:

3 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

So we will get one more hour of absolutely nothing from RLC 🥰

* Oh, cheeky! ... and you know, few would disagree with your comment.  But hey! ...there's a kinky party at B4 -  they'll be partying hard into the wee small hours. 🥳

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

are you idiot or what? Have you read what I wrote? I guess not, it's you and your friends who see girls as dolls to entertain the man, 

you are the idiot who wants to control the girls. how is it any of your business if she wants to party with other girls? 

Just now, bluewinner said:

sei l'idiota che vuole controllare le ragazze. come vanno i tuoi affari se vuole fare festa con altre ragazze? 

lascia stare, non capisci, sei un frustrato che le donne le vede soltanto attraverso uno schermo

• Upvote 1

I think that no one is forcing any of these girls to do anything without their own will . They have their own personality to choose their actions , it might have been a bit more time for Elmira to start participating because she is a newcomer at RLC plus some personal staff which have ( is ) worrying her , this shyness that she has I find it very attractive 😊

• Like 1