B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

Elmira moved closer to the edge of the bed for a while there though, but cam 3-8 is zoomed in so Goddamn much that it cuts off half the bed. I don't get why they zoom all the cameras so much. Latest now was in Ariana's room. It didn't improve anything either.

3 hours ago, Mauri said:

una volta non c'erano gli appartamenti di solo ragazze, e RLC aveva moltissimi appartamenti, significa che guadagnava tantissimo, e in nessuno di loro hanno mai fatto spettacoli come quelli che fanno adesso, ma la gente pagava, era reale. non Penso che RLC chieda al momento del contratto, di masturbarsi, di stare con le gambe aperte tutto il tempo davanti alle telecamere, o di scopare con qualcuno, altrimenti non accetterebbero entrare. 

As you say , “ una volta “ .. the thing is that the internet business became wilder , similar sites like this one were made , the competition grew , the business evolved and changed . And then one day came the “ purge “ where the money making apartments in Russia needed to be shut down . I believe at that times , RLC wasn’t saying to the tenants , don’t have sex inside the apartment , don’t get drank , don’t masturbate when the girls were alone or with their fiancés / husband to the next room  and so on , things happened naturally and all by itself , the tenants just realized with the increase of internet and digging more into their participation to the project , that all this was giving them money and I think that they also found out that the more they do , the more money they make . 

The apartments in Barcelona are an evolution of RLC , RLC is a business and as any business , the purpose is to make money . What I can say and according to the statistics that are published to this forum  , RLC had more viewing pages per month than now but no one actually knows if now the subscribers are more except them , despite the numbers being down . As I have recently said , numbers are proved to be down but there’s no proof that RLC generates less money than in the past . It for sure pays less since they don’t need to maintain the amount of apartments they had , but also the subscription is cheaper .

Anyway and to the point , i think whoever enters a business that requires to be exposed on cameras , already knows that nearly all of their personal actions will be recorded , except of course if they are doing things at hidden places . But they also know that the more they do , the more money they make . So , when money speaks , I think I should also stop saying more 😊😉😎