B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

8 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

If you have ever seen her you would know she isn't faking it. Nobody could fake the orgasms she has and the pulsing pussy when she stops shaking. 🙄

dont worry these girlz know how to pulse their pussy, remember they are professionals

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

It could be much better if it was more expectations and acceptance for the girls to just act natural. Who was the last tenant to not get involved in the shows, but also did not try to hide her nudity and sexuallity? Maybe Cherry, I don't know? And she lived more outside from B4, than in it. It's like everyone who opens up will eventually end up in some kind of shows like these. The ones who doesn't are the types who would also hide in the shower and never masturbate. That's what I'm expressing my sadness over. I try to praise when they do share some real life moments with us. Elmira masturbating in her room was enough for me. I love when they bring guests, and often write in big letters then. Because that's what I love about this project! They don't need to make these shows. All it does is actually ruin the girls' desire and possibility to have a real party in the house at another time. Not that it was much chance of that happening with this cast anyway, though.... 😢

And about the posters who call the tenants prostitutes and sluts, it is the same posters who don't even watch the cameras, and they actually call every tenant sluts and prostitutes no matter what they do. You can ask @StnCld316 why they are allowed to do so.

I agree with your post ed2 and I think most of the longest  time  viewers of RLC think of the times when it really used to be a daily actual real life attendance to participants involved . But again , no one forced them to enter such a business , no one forced them not to exit if they think that this is too much or they don’t feel comfortable with anything that is happening . I just think that the money issue will always be the factor that it will simply be too sweet to avoid . 

And one last thing , as long as they  have the slightest exposure to the cameras , I believe that any of their private life and privacy is gone and should be forgotten  , being a strong personality and character maybe is a way to ultimately get benefited financially without exposing yourself ( think of having free apartment , income of just being recorded , at the end money in your bank account without getting tired at all  ) , but again , look how much hatred comes for the majority when any of these girls or tenants in general do nothing ... immediately they call/ ask  for replacements , they are characterized as boring and so on ... 

As for your reference to the posters , you said it all , StnCld316 arch-admins the place if I may say so , if we don’t like something , there are tools to avoid getting frustrated or annoying and as always and with common sense , someone doesn’t like RLC , simply don’t watch  , someone doesn’t like the way CC is , can always not participate in the forum and just don’t load the page at the browser 😇

12 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

dont worry these girlz know how to pulse their pussy, remember they are professionals

If they can fake orgasms like this , then their doing the wrong job being at RLC , when acting should be generating more money , fame , glamour and so on .. 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If they can fake orgasms like this , then their doing the wrong job being at RLC , when acting should be generating more money , fame , glamour and so on .. 

they are on rlc cuz they have no other choice, otherwise they will be in dubai living big with some wealthy dude

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

they are on rlc cuz they have no other choice, otherwise they will be in dubai living big with some wealthy dude

Everyone in this life is free to do what they want , no one put them a knife on their throat and told them enter a business which deals with camera exposure 😎

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree with your post ed2 and I think most of the longest  time  viewers of RLC think of the times when it really used to be a daily actual real life attendance to participants involved . But again , no one forced them to enter such a business , no one forced them not to exit if they think that this is too much or they don’t feel comfortable with anything that is happening . I just think that the money issue will always be the factor that it will simply be too sweet to avoid . 

And one last thing , as long as they  have the slightest exposure to the cameras , I believe that any of their private life and privacy is gone and should be forgotten  , being a strong personality and character maybe is a way to ultimately get benefited financially without exposing yourself ( think of having free apartment , income of just being recorded , at the end money in your bank account without getting tired at all  ) , but again , look how much hatred comes for the majority when any of these girls or tenants in general do nothing ... immediately they call/ ask  for replacements , they are characterized as boring and so on ... 

As for your reference to the posters , you said it all , StnCld316 arch-admins the place if I may say so , if we don’t like something , there are tools to avoid getting frustrated or annoying and as always and with common sense , someone doesn’t like RLC , simply don’t watch  , someone doesn’t like the way CC is , can always not participate in the forum and just don’t load the page at the browser 😇

I don't think anyone gets forced into it per se. It's exactly like you say. They do it because they think this is what the viewers want, and what they have to do to earn money. Reading this forum only emphasize that. That's why I'm just expressing my view on it very loudly. Saying that there are some of us who wants to watch the girls who don't participate in shows. Viewers whom they will actually loose when they participate in shows. But gain again when they start to act more normal. I think everyone who is not a fan of costumes, and ping pong parties, should start writing more about it. Then it is a fairer choice when the girls will choose who they want to please. Ed2 or the others? Who are their biggest fan-base?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Everyone in this life is free to do what they want , no one put them a knife on their throat and told them enter a business which deals with camera exposure 😎

im sure the girls would rather be doing 10 hour shifts in a bar and renting an apartment with bills to pay, but because of covid19 they have to live in an apartment rent free with no bills, good wages and be filmed doing so 

• Haha 1