B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe too much hatred coming out with comments and not so interested anymore in posting ... 

Uh...........NO, it's because everything they do has been seen hundreds of times and there is not anything worth really talking about and especially since Nelly and Bogdan are there.  I'm telling you, their presence alone is enough to stifle an already boring house IMO.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL it's not going to be a test, they haven't given a fuck about the virus up till now, what makes you think they are going to care come Halloween?

I think they've all followed the guidence given by local government. They all wear mask when out and about and gathering upto ten were allowed I believe.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I think they've all followed the guidence given by local government. They all wear mask when out and about and gathering upto ten were allowed I believe.

I'm not sure about that Happy... @omedowill be able to clarify that if he's around...

13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Uh...........NO, it's because everything they do has been seen hundreds of times and there is not anything worth really talking about and especially since Nelly and Bogdan are there.  I'm telling you, their presence alone is enough to stifle an already boring house IMO.

It might be so , on the other hand , i am trying to figure out ways/ things that  should be given to the subscribers and I can’t honestly think of anything . I also see no suggestions here except people that they should simply go .

13 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

That could be partly it, but have you visited the Leora threads recently?...😵

I don’t think there are many who haven’t 😉 Whatever discussions happen for an apartment , it is simply results of the tenants behavior 😎 both for endless “ love “ and “ appreciations “ comments or negativity and insulting towards them 🙄

13 hours ago, HappyChappie said:
13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL it's not going to be a test, they haven't given a fuck about the virus up till now, what makes you think they are going to care come Halloween?

*** Who in their right mind would follow government guidelines!  Governments don't care if you live or die.  The governments don't really know what they're doing with this virus, they're just feeling their way (if you'll pardon the expression); they want people to step into the shark-infested waters, in order to save the economy (guinea pigs). 

People should use their own common sense and logic.  The safest option is LOCKDOWN (if you can) ... and I mean a full no-nonsense lockdown, not the half-hearted lockdowns that governments have so far introduced.  THE FULL WORKS, NOTHING LESS!  [just my opinion, others may think differently].

And remember: If you ease lockdown - you get a new wave!

And forget this 'rule of 10' (or whatever) nonsense ... IT ONLY TAKES 2 !!!

236414-1024x747.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2