B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #32 (October)

16 hours ago, ed2 said:

I don't think anyone gets forced into it per se. It's exactly like you say. They do it because they think this is what the viewers want, and what they have to do to earn money. Reading this forum only emphasize that. That's why I'm just expressing my view on it very loudly. Saying that there are some of us who wants to watch the girls who don't participate in shows. Viewers whom they will actually loose when they participate in shows. But gain again when they start to act more normal. I think everyone who is not a fan of costumes, and ping pong parties, should start writing more about it. Then it is a fairer choice when the girls will choose who they want to please. Ed2 or the others? Who are their biggest fan-base?

I will always believe that the purpose of a business should be to be profitable . As long as shows like this attract more viewers ( subscribers ) , the business don’t have any reasons not to encourage its employees for more and more like such events . 

The truth is that RLC is analyzing their numbers , I don’t think they would insist on a false project if it wasn’t profitable . It seems that it is then , perhaps we are the minority that we aren’t so much fans of such things , but again a business can’t keep everyone satisfied . I personally like the variety of what it is offered , but like you , if this was coming in front of our eyes more genuine and original , we wouldn’t complain that much i guess . 

12 hours ago, wooders78 said:

im sure the girls would rather be doing 10 hour shifts in a bar and renting an apartment with bills to pay, but because of covid19 they have to live in an apartment rent free with no bills, good wages and be filmed doing so 

The thing is that most of these girls have been participants before COVID - 19 times 😬 And as it has been mentioned , many of them have been rather “quiet“ during their first or second stay while they are more “ aggressive “ during this stay .. it might be possible that all this stupid worldwide virus situation is affecting even more these young party people and they just want to live experiences and since there’s no the alternative of bars , clubs and so on , they act wilder inside the apartments . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I will always believe that the purpose of a business should be to be profitable . As long as shows like this attract more viewers ( subscribers ) , the business don’t have any reasons not to encourage its employees for more and more like such events . 

The truth is that RLC is analyzing their numbers , I don’t think they would insist on a false project if it wasn’t profitable . It seems that it is then , perhaps we are the minority that we aren’t so much fans of such things , but again a business can’t keep everyone satisfied . I personally like the variety of what it is offered , but like you , if this was coming in front of our eyes more genuine and original , we wouldn’t complain that much i guess . 

BINGO....what prize do we have for ddhm Johnny LMAO

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The thing is that most of these girls have been participants before COVID - 19 times 😬 And as it has been mentioned , many of them have been rather “quiet“ during their first or second stay while they are more “ aggressive “ during this stay .. it might be possible that all this stupid worldwide virus situation is affecting even more these young party people and they just want to live experiences and since there’s no the alternative of bars , clubs and so on , they act wilder inside the apartments . 

Nope nope nope nope go go go do not want GIF

9 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

I'm just wondering if anyone on here have female relatives or female acquatainces who have gone to an Ann Summers party? Last night is what I'd imagine an Ann Summers party would look like with young beautiful women, having fun, having a laugh, a few drinks and letting their hair down. It's not like they do this everyday of the week. What harm as it done to you? None. Let the girls have some fun.

Eeee...... Yes!

Once in a while while be totally fine, if they also did other things inbetween. But they don't! Every time they meet up it's the same thing. The same show!

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Eeee...... Yes!

Once in a while while be totally fine, if they also did other things inbetween. But they don't! Every time they meet up it's the same thing. The same show!

Well you should be happy now, with the new emergency measures coming because of Covid. Curfew between 23:00 and 06:00 and no more than six in a gathering indoors or outdoors. So no shows for a good while...unless they break the rules.

• Haha 1