B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (October)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

At least for even 24 or 48 hours the tenant informs the RLC admins so as we get the info in comparison to other popular empty apartments . 

i said that before, some just go and come back when they fancy ie leora and malia

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i said that before, some just go and come back when they fancy ie leora and malia

I don’t think that most viewers have the luxury to be tuned 24/7 at an apartment just to see a 2-3 minutes quick stopping by of a tenant only for the participant to leave the apartment once again . It would be better that there should be a slight info for an over of 24 hours absence , to my attention for example , i think that Malia is away from the apartment for more than 24 hours now .. but this is the wrong thread for this and I don’t want to gather negativity from the hardcore fans due to my thoughts and comments 😉

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think that most viewers have the luxury to be tuned 24/7 at an apartment just to see a 2-3 minutes quick stopping by of a tenant only for the participant to leave the apartment once again . It would be better that there should be a slight info for an over of 24 hours absence , to my attention for example , i think that Malia is away from the apartment for more than 24 hours now .. but this is the wrong thread for this and I don’t want to gather negativity from the hardcore fans due to my thoughts and comments 😉

at least amira told them she couldnt get back today so they changed the date till tomorrow

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

at least amira told them she couldnt get back today so they changed the date till tomorrow

Exactly and very respecting to her fans and viewers in general 

3 hours ago, wooders78 said:

whats with the fucking um every day

I think they are trying to hide guys that come to the apartment because monica is getting fucked right now 😂

And amalia & milena are both gone