B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (October)

8 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Well Milena is definitely pissed off something or is that pregnancy hormones starting to kick up, in any way she is almost done at RLC, just trying to make money as much as she can once she leaves

maybe she is trying something new😂 and she realizes that those same old shows are not earning her enough money and she is getting desperate by trying what she did yesterday 😂

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Amalia is definitely alittle rounder around her hips than she was during her first stay. I think it really suits her. She looks great! 😍

She must be pregnant Ed...😏

We're gonna see a lot of Covid babies born next year 😆

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ed2 said:

Amalia is definitely alittle rounder around her hips than she was during her first stay. I think it really suits her. She looks great! 😍

Amalia , natural beauty , simply enjoying life and no strict rules of what to eat , drink and so on .. just a daily girl amongst us and not model type , 

They actualy should do in rlc houses what they do in all this shorty "vacations",that would make them a lot more interesting instead of acting like clones during the usual shows..shower togheter..check.Massage in bed..check.Small pimp stupid show with the girls once every two weeks..check.To bad because i dont find Milena,Monica,Amalia interesting but the brunet girl is beyound sexy.