B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (October)

41 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yes, we can change our mind anytime 😂 

maybe you should do that too from time to time 😄

NOPE....i'm not wishy washy like the rest of you people.  You carry on with your whimsical ways and I'll just keep posting and laughing at people like yourself.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

NOPE....i'm not wishy washy like the rest of you people.  You carry on with your whimsical ways and I'll just keep posting and laughing at people like yourself.

I am glad that my posts makes you laugh 😃  you are very funny and entertaining in your own way 😅  we all missed you when you were sulking for a while 😂 

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I am glad that my posts makes you laugh 😃  you are very funny and entertaining in your own way 😅  we all missed you when you were sulking for a while 😂 

It wasn't sulking, it was out of pure necessity that I abandoned the Barca apartment threads because in those threads you can't say what you want without having to sit in time out.  You can't call an idiot an idiot, you can't call a spade a spade, you can't call a dumbass a dumbass and that is why I left for a little while, so I wouldn't have to sit in time out again and that's the only reason.  Now, I will just have to tip toe around you guys until I can't hold back any longer and then I will say what I need to say in the Rant's and Flame's section.

• Like 2