B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (October)

So now that Amira has left leaving the big bed to Amalia and she’s having her loosening up bates, could it be her turn to entertain tonight? Might even be the same punter from the other night who gave her the sore throat 🤔 Cat house status back with a vengeance!

18 hours ago, Sergio said:

certainly for many commentators, all of a sudden, Monica from very boring, has become, very interesting

She is just putting her bid in for another appearance on RLC further down the road and all you people are buying it.  I would say WTG Monica but that would be a total lie.  As for this guy really knowing how to ear her pussy, I can promise you she isn't getting out of what he is doing with his tongue like she did when Rosemary went down on her in her old room now occupied by Milena!!  WTG Monica, you fooled them again...you will be rewarded with as many stays as you want, even into your 50's and 60's!!

18 hours ago, Sergio said:

don't be an asshole, I wasn't talking to you, but to many others, so a girl becomes interesting only if she gets laid 

That's about the jest of it Sergio.  These viewers don't care about these girls, they only want to see them getting fucked.  For what reason, I have no clue!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

One fuck and done...off the list you go.  That's par for the course with you people...all is forgiven!!

yeah, it doesn't take much to get off the list 😄  but if she is not careful she might get back on it again 😅