B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (October)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

If we assume that Bogdan is running the project in Barcelona at the moment , I can only say that the stupid simultaneous dildo bates ( in my opinion and because I never like them of course )  seem to be over and we have already within one month enjoyed more genuine staff even with shows , the whole atmosphere at the apartments seem more “ warm “ let’s say , never forgetting  that there’s lockdown in Catalonia area since yesterday of course and this cast has a better chemistry and good relations . 

agreed. best thing about these is how well they get on

12 minutes ago, timber said:

Thanks for sharing Monica.

That was about a thousand times more interesting than any of the living room shows (guy or girl versions). It helps when it seems like there's actual attraction between the people involved regardless of their gender. 

It was nice to see a guy giving a girl some quality TLC for a change instead of just Wham bam thank you mam!...:biggrin:

We ( Mediterranean guys , I am greek 😉😎 ) are a bit more passionate than Northern European countries and we live the moments much more intense , no offense given to any of the guys here 🙄😬 , just stating a comment that also women admit . Curly has

proven a passionate guy for example , this guy here also , the Russian boyfriends during the times , not so much .... But that of course is only my opinion that it might not be accepted by lots of other people here 😬

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

It's the first time Monica does something with a guy on camera ?

It was well answered yesterday, She had a guy over in B2 in her second stay and fucked him under cover. She was also fingered by Cesar in B1 in February, although it did not last long