Eliska and Pepik Home Activities

Unbeliable.If i was rlc i would be ashamed of this FAILURE couple house,another week long vacations,they took out the travek signal..thn puted it again..and the probrably is that they gona have to update info in end of month again because this jokes absolutely wont spend end of year in this motel of rlc.In Christmas night we had ONE couple house to see..No others options,this couples needs to be replaced by a couple that is minmal good and present.#STOPWITHTHISJOKE.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Practically, RLC has only 9 apartments left. I also think it's time for E&P to officially leave the project, they were never really there.

Carla & Yanai place has also still not been recasted. RLC need to make some steps forward, otherwise there will soon only be the vecation apartments on the list. Really sad to see.

Totaly.They should have leaved months ago,they dont care neither are comited to the project.If rlc had any respect for their clients this house already would had changed residents and C&Y house also already had reopened.As i said prior,this was the worst Christmas i seen in rlc,no opyions,no variety..their clients that watch the regular couples houses had ONE house to watch day 25dec.

• Like 1