Eliska and Pepik Home Activities

45 minutes ago, Daleys said:

The house will be empty over the Christmas so. What a waste of a couple.

No idea what RLC was thinking casting this couple.

BTW, Carla & Yanai place is also still offline. It's almost as if RLC is intentionally trying to scare away customers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

And some dear users were even putted the option that maybe was this Cristmas this two would finaly have some visits and party in house...nop😅.Bigest failure house,couple i seen in any cam site,its still day 20 and they already leaved(in their 30,40 vacations).Bet this failures bring tons of money and clients to rlc..at afternoon they alread in dark with candles,begenning of night..in bed..weekends out..We have so few couples houses,this is a insulting mess.Just to think we lost C&Y but this jokes continue in site recieving money🤮🤮.pathetic rowan atkinson GIF.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Alladino said:

No idea what RLC was thinking casting this couple.

BTW, Carla & Yanai place is also still offline. It's almost as if RLC is intentionally trying to scare away customers.

If there was any doubths rlc dont give a shitt about clients this failure couple proves that 100%.One of last times the site took one week to finaly put the travel info..lets see if they gona joke with us again.We lost a fantastic house and couple like C&Y were and they kept this jokes.We basicaly have only three couples houses,and they dont even bother reopening C&Y place before Cristmas.Update..travel info on site.What is the POINT of having a couple in house when all the interesting events,moments,gatherings are done always outside..in vacations after vacations..what a big BS.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On vacation till the 26th of December 6 days of an empty house. What a waste Carla and Yanai was my only apartment left on RLC for me now this christmas is going to be a bore fest of nothing to watch. This new couple that was supposed to have joined could have been a great couple but now nothing.

• Upvote 1

After seeing the alcohol problems of Eliska and with the festive days coming that alcohol is consumed even more than normal , perhaps it is better that the couple went to their original place to celebrate than seeing a mess together with the viewers 🙄

On 12/20/2020 at 5:43 PM, Daleys said:

On vacation till the 26th of December 6 days of an empty house. What a waste Carla and Yanai was my only apartment left on RLC for me now this christmas is going to be a bore fest of nothing to watch. This new couple that was supposed to have joined could have been a great couple but now nothing.

Me also had zero houses to watch in rlc this days,onky house good left is M&A and L&T but i dont have interest for L&T so..because M&A gone a couple days out i had nothing to see in site.Rlc doesnt care we dont have enought couples houses or that this bs couple is use and abusing their viewers(house more than half of time empty and all done outside),i dont give a foke about this people drinking problems or not,what it matters its they are being payed🤮 and that this house could be used for a good couple that actualy used the house as their own house.Rlc really dont give a fok about clients.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

Me also had zero houses to watch in rlc this days,onky house good left is M&A and L&T but i dont have interest for L&T so..because M&A gone a couple days out i had nothing to see in site.Rlc doesnt care we dont have enought couples houses or that this bs couple is use and abusing their viewers(house more than half of time empty and all done outside),i dont give a foke about this people drinking problems or not,what it matters its they are being payed🤮 and that this house could be used for a good couple that actualy used the house as their own house.Rlc really dont give a fok about clients.

I like this couple when they are at home - their sex is pretty good to watch and usually in the lounge, not hidden - only thing I would love to have added is for Eliska to bate in the lounge during her long boring days at home. And I don't mind the drinking problem etc - adds something extra to watch. I know this upsets some people, but in the end I feel it is hypocritical to be pleased with party drugs, alcohol,  partner swapping, lots of sex and sex shows in other units and then start pushing moral behaviour on this couple. 

However, I have to agree about the time they are absent being a problem. I assume they had some arrangement with RLC about weekends - I wondered about maybe family that are ill and need to be visited or similar (and this could still be a factor). I don't believe they are simply 'having a holiday' every weekend. However I definitely would like for them to be home more, and especially to keep to an arrangement they obviously have made with RLC (eg return on 26/12/2020 which they have clearly not done), and this happened before when they were away for a 'weekend' which lasted until around the Wednesday of following week if I remember correctly. I still have some hopes of things settling down more, being at home more, Eliska bating in the lounge etc. But not sure how long one should be prepared to wait...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Daleys said:

Not back yet from vacation hopefully they don't come back.

Practically, RLC has only 9 apartments left. I also think it's time for E&P to officially leave the project, they were never really there.

Carla & Yanai place has also still not been recasted. RLC need to make some steps forward, otherwise there will soon only be the vecation apartments on the list. Really sad to see.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1