Eliska and Pepik Home Activities

On 12/30/2020 at 1:16 PM, ddhm said:

For good friend @ze81, one more option to have an apartment to watch for New Years 😉

Hehe,my friend i would prefer to watch a small rock on top of an rust old ass table isntead of this vacations,no social life done in motel bunker jokes.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,my friend i would prefer to watch a small rock on top of an rust old ass table isntead of this vacations,no social life done in motel bunker jokes.

I will make a hard comment now ... today there will be variety to watch and since we will all be home ( especially the ones being singles - me 😂🤣😎 - ) because of the stupid spikey nerveball having everything closed , at least all apartments except one are showing their appreciation to their viewers / subscribers and have organized some of them smaller , some of them , bigger events .. but .. they will share with their viewers ...

Except ( and I hope I will be proved wrong ) one ... the one who has the biggest controversy here ... and for me , one more proof that this particular apartment , the real life , moments and the rush to be away to smile and enjoy without worries and regrets , is situated away from the apartment .. and for all the thousands who pay , I find it not nice .. so , out of 10 , it looks like 7-8 apartments will be alive tonight .. enjoy watching and Happy New Year to you and all your beloved ones 😌😇

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will make a hard comment now ... today there will be variety to watch and since we will all be home ( especially the ones being singles - me 😂🤣😎 - ) because of the stupid spikey nerveball having everything closed , at least all apartments except one are showing their appreciation to their viewers / subscribers and have organized some of them smaller , some of them , bigger events .. but .. they will share with their viewers ...

Except ( and I hope I will be proved wrong ) one ... the one who has the biggest controversy here ... and for me , one more proof that this particular apartment , the real life , moments and the rush to be away to smile and enjoy without worries and regrets , is situated away from the apartment .. and for all the thousands who pay , I find it not nice .. so , out of 10 , it looks like 7-8 apartments will be alive tonight .. enjoy watching and Happy New Year to you and all your beloved ones 😌😇

"I will make a hard comment now"😁.Have a great 2021 also.

On 12/31/2020 at 12:09 PM, ddhm said:

You don't have any friends do you?