Eliska and Pepik Home Activities

47 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

I hope that Pepik gets her off this site and gets her the help she needs. She needs professional help. Her life is the most important thing right now. They can come back in 6 months or a year and update us.

It's certainly real life, but not enjoyable viewing. We've seen a few girls with alcohol intake issues over the years...Elisa and Lima spring to mind, but Eliska appears to have very little control over it and needs urgent help...I agree, they need to leave the project for her to get the help she desperately requires...It's very sad to watch 😞

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Avec une dent en moins son sourire sera moins attrayant elle va devoir faire comme Emily de vhtv maintenant sourire sans ouvrir la bouche 🙂🦷

With one tooth less, her smile will be less attractive, she will have to do as Emily from vhtv now smile without opening her mouth 🙂 🦷

This topic has again some “ movement “ , it is sad as everyone admits that have to do with bad reasons 😔 Let’s hope for the best for this girl , we are all human and I think what matters the most is to see people without problems when there’s currently worldwide the biggest problem . 

• Like 2