Eliska and Pepik Home Activities

on the other hand serious question, do you really think they'll be back before new year's eve? Ultimately the return for the 26th was plausible, but the 29th, two days before the 31st when people are still going to party to bury 2020 and move on to 2021, was much more unlikely.

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

on the other hand serious question, do you really think they'll be back before new year's eve? Ultimately the return for the 26th was plausible, but the 29th, two days before the 31st when people are still going to party to bury 2020 and move on to 2021, was much more unlikely.

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

In fact, it's a quiet day everywhere it seems

I don’t think personally that there’s any particular reason to be back for New Year’s  , especially as my theory is that they aren’t from Prague and they have another place/ apartment  or family that they visit ( for unknown reasons why so often ) when there are no celebrations on New Year’s Eve this year due to Covid 😔

I have celebrated New Year’s Eve celebrations in Vienna nearly 10 times and I know how it is for Central Europe , therefore no reason to be back except if they want to be home alone . 

About being quiet everywhere , I think all Barcelona apartments are having a quiet week before the big party at the villa in 2 days , in which I am looking forward to see how they will manage as I believe there must be people numbers restrictions , in Greece for example we aren’t allowed to be more than 9 and from 20:00-06:00 will be curfew . 

L&M will be either at boyfriends or friends place , surprise will be Masha to see if they come over at hers and the couples , well , I think most of us are interested I think to see if M&A will be joining the villa party 😇