Stephie, Virginia & Alexis, Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #3

StnCld316

Just now, usa2020 said:

lmao 

did you see deens yesterday? he kept sneaking into the closest doing lines and the sniffles right after lmao it was obvious but they kept him online 

No i don't watch them anymore. Only timeline. But he and the blonde won't show up anymore if it was because of the drugs.

5 hours ago, Albion said:

I'm going to guess it's a case of relocation. Which is probably what Stifler was there for. And the next place will be on multiple floors and full of floor to ceiling columns that block views. Or it'll look like it was recently vacated by some old woman who died in the rotten looking bed.

Sleeper open new apartament in next week. But even participants do not believe in Sleeper participants:biggrin:.

2 hours ago, x192023 said:

and doing a lot of sniffing. I think he was doing cocaine!

People who sniff cocaine in Russia do not participate in VHTV. They fly in their Ferrari/Maserati around the city at night.

They use (in 95%+) - amphetamine or happy salts. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, groomy said:

Sleeper open new apartament in next week. But even participants do not believe in Sleeper participants:biggrin:.

People who sniff cocaine in Russia do not participate in VHTV. They fly in their Ferrari/Maserati around the city at night.

They use (in 95%+) - amphetamine or happy salts. 

drug use is epidemic on voyeur sites. a real problem for the owners and managers. working for the next fix. sad! the under belly of the sex business is ugly. look past it, enjoy! 

10 minutes ago, Lipstick said:

drug use is epidemic on voyeur sites. a real problem for the owners and managers. working for the next fix. sad! the under belly of the sex business is ugly. look past it, enjoy! 

But where is problem? I don't see problem. We are not their parents. Almost all parties (Vpiska) in Russia have happy salts. No cameras and no sex business. It's just more interesting and free for people that way. 

Without this, there will be just boring time in phones. With this hot party, sex before dating, etc.

On contrary, taking club drugs for hot party should have some kind of protection from administration. This only applies to club drug - who do wild show. Drugs with cartoons (which Stifler likes, for example), stamps, sleepy and others - should be blocked and fans of such entertainment should be kicked out. It doesn't give any show. Just freak moved or wall viewing.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Lipstick said:

That's a problem for haters only like you are, so try not to pee your pants; coke is everywhere, people take it on daily basis; for instance in London people take more than 20 kg drugs every day, I bet US isn't different, is it

52 minutes ago, waldi said:

That's a problem for haters only like you are, so try not to pee your pants; coke is everywhere, people take it on daily basis; for instance in London people take more than 20 kg drugs every day, I bet US isn't different, is it

Seems like the sniffeler is back 🤣