Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

il y a 18 minutes, chris hillman a dit :

Pepe its ok somebody new him in that picture in fact im  sure i have seen him and alladino somewhere

'Knew', and if I looked like any of them blokes in that photo, I certainly wouldn't be on a forum talking to old folk.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2020 at 3:04 PM, Alladino said:

I am not complaining. If I would complain I would have written to RLC, which I think would be pointless.

Here I discuss about RLC or what's left of it since they closed 2/3 of their apartments and almost only give silly shows instead to really stay true to their motto.

With you there's no discussing anything, because you're alway right, that's why you'll never be wrong, because you are always right, even when you're contradicting yourself your always right.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Newark52 said:

With you there's no discussing anything, because you're alway right, that's why you'll never be wrong, because you are always right, even when you're contradicting yourself your always right.

Newark even a broken clock is right twice a day. In this case it's a broken record that skips repeating the same thing ole tired thing. 🤣

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Nobody is always right, people make mistakes and I have no problem with that.

But, it would be important to know where you think I made a mistake? Just to say that I have contradicted myself is useless.

• Haha 1

Jesus Crist even an topic  for..not fans of this house.. is taken by fans of house😅.This is scary shitt🤣.Or you like this performers..or you..like this performers.No other valid option is acepted🤣.

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Jesus Crist even an topic  for..not fans of this house.. is taken by fans of house😅.This is scary shitt🤣.Or you like this performers..or you..like this performers.No other valid option is acepted🤣.

Help im confused scary shit is it a joke on halloween

One thing I hate about modding is when I have to go into threads to clean them out.

Pisses me off because I know Leora is obsessive about having a clean apartment, and I don't want to be embarrassed about our threads.

So every fucking time I visit the Leora threads I have to go get the damn mop, and mop up all congealed mixture of vaseline, KY, and gizim that you guys squirt all over the floor... 🤨

Thank god I'm not a moderator for Chaturbate...

• Haha 3