Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

Als de meisjes elkaar echt leuk vonden, kon je dat zien. De reden waarom alles zo kunstmatig lijkt, is omdat het niet echt is. Het is een show alleen voor de camera's.

Trouwens, alle nachten die de meisjes ergens anders doorbrengen, zullen hun redenen hebben. De kans is groot dat ze al lange tijd nieuwe relaties hebben gevonden, breng ze gewoon niet naar het appartement.

Zouden de vriendjes wel komen moesten ze weten van hun activiteiten?

On 9/7/2020 at 2:48 PM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I think another woman would be better to this answer for us.

I think another woman should lick her pussy into a raging, passionate Orgasm and that should answer everything! 

.... because she is desperately hanging for a real woman to push a finger or 3 into that wanting pussy, to stick a tounge into those fat pussy lips and deep into that begging slit and to spread those legs so far apart to expose her hole for LEORA"s long tongue to aggressively push and slurp what would be gushing amounts of wet love.....  They are fighting this but it will happen..... they want it ....WE WANT IT...    SLURP...LOL 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

I think another woman should lick her pussy into a raging, passionate Orgasm and that should answer everything! 

.... because she is desperately hanging for a real woman to push a finger or 3 into that wanting pussy, to stick a tounge into those fat pussy lips and deep into that begging slit and to spread those legs so far apart to expose her hole for LEORA"s long tongue to aggressively push and slurp what would be gushing amounts of wet love.....  They are fighting this but it will happen..... they want it ....WE WANT IT...    SLURP...LOL 

You are a shit mark reading What you have said, good job it was salad for tea convinced wife it was salad cream everywhere

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

You are a shit mark reading What you have said, good job it was salad for tea convinced wife it was salad cream everywhere

OOOPS..... i KINDA WRITE LIKE HOW YOU THINK..... Sorry if I ruined your salad?????

18 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Now here it is why you always get the confused symbol.You´re totally wrong that they have to do any sexual perfomance.They don´t have to do this if they don´t want to,so

were you got that from is absolutelly wrong.And,yes I do understand that this brings more money but it doesen´t have to be that they are doing it for.Haven´t it occurred to

you that they like to explore each other as well?When you look at them after a session they are both very happy,no ashame what so ever,just laughing and giggling.If you 

happened to watch last night,you could see after the massage they were laying together and caressing each other and having a good time and no sexuallity at all,maybe a

little excited of the massage and then took a bate together to cool off.So open your eyes and see them in a different way,they are not doing this only for the money it might

bring,but maybe they like it.They are having fun.

So nothing like the Barca girls then...much more unique...😏

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Alladino said:

As if there is even the slightest doubt. This girls perform shows for the camera to make money. Those who do not recognize it, want to ignore it. To everyone else it is so obvious that statements like yours just are ridiculous.

These pseudo lesbian shows are also not a new problem in RLC. This shit started in the GOV apartments and has unfortunately also found his way into this apartment. It's a pity, but this apartment is actually just a bad joke. The girls have their private life somewhere else and give these bullshit shows as a cheap substitute. Really annoying.

You did well with this post Dino...no 'confused' emojis 😏

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Alladino said:

As if there is even the slightest doubt. This girls perform shows for the camera to make money. Those who do not recognize it, want to ignore it. To everyone else it is so obvious that statements like yours just are ridiculous.

These pseudo lesbian shows are also not a new problem in RLC. This shit started in the GOV apartments and has unfortunately also found his way into this apartment. It's a pity, but this apartment is actually just a bad joke. The girls have their private life somewhere else and give these bullshit shows as a cheap substitute. Really annoying.

Considering the fact that " if " you are subscribing to RLC and paying at the six month rate of $ 180.00 ,  or 153,22 euro ( the current conversion rate ) the end result is that you are paying  $00.0986 per day, per apartment for twenty four hour access to the cameras of that apartment. Based on the now total of RLC's ten apartments. per subscriber per apartment.

Or using the euro factor it comes to 00.08395 euro per day. per subscriber per apartment, per day.

Perhaps RLC needs to raise their rates so one can custom order the shows that just might accidently meet your individual needs to satisfy you. !

It is just as simple to appreciate what is served at the table, and enjoy it !  I am sorry, I forgot that would eliminate your penchant for being annoyed !

Try smiling, you will feel better. Leora, and Malia are going to do, what they are going to do. Has it occurred to you, that neither RLC, Leora, or Malia , had planned on Malia being in Prague more than the normal extent of her visa. Thanks to Covid19  the situation changed. It is my opinion, that Leora is pushing her personal limits regarding how far she will go to create a lesbian show, that probably would still not meet your jaded desires.

But, she does thank you for the slightly thin dime that " maybe " you have spent, to watch her, per day, to do what she generously does, to annoy you !

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

51 minutes ago, scutus said:

Considering the fact that " if " you are subscribing to RLC and paying at the six month rate of $ 180.00 ,  or 153,22 euro ( the current conversion rate ) the end result is that you are paying  $00.0986 per day, per apartment for twenty four hour access to the cameras of that apartment. Based on the now total of RLC's ten apartments. per subscriber per apartment.

Or using the euro factor it comes to 00.08395 euro per day. per subscriber per apartment, per day.

Perhaps RLC needs to raise their rates so one can custom order the shows that just might accidently meet your individual needs to satisfy you. !

It is just as simple to appreciate what is served at the table, and enjoy it !  I am sorry, I forgot that would eliminate your penchant for being annoyed !

Try smiling, you will feel better. Leora, and Malia are going to do, what they are going to do. Has it occurred to you, that neither RLC, Leora, or Malia , had planned on Malia being in Prague more than the normal extent of her visa. Thanks to Covid19  the situation changed. It is my opinion, that Leora is pushing her personal limits regarding how far she will go to create a lesbian show, that probably would still not meet your jaded desires.

But, she does thank you for the slightly thin dime that " maybe " you have spent, to watch her, per day, to do what she generously does, to annoy you !

Has it been any info anywhere that Malia was on an only visa stay ? I have read many times on that but I haven’t personally seen any indication that she came only for a short stay .. plus , considering the fact that there’s a boyfriend in her life , why investing on possible feelings development if she goes back to Russia eventually ? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1