Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Has it been any info anywhere that Malia was on an only visa stay ? I have read many times on that but I haven’t personally seen any indication that she came only for a short stay .. plus , considering the fact that there’s a boyfriend in her life , why investing on possible feelings development if she goes back to Russia eventually ? 

She came and originally was going to stay 90 days. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I have heard that Pepe, but travel restrictions aside, have her plans changed and she now plans on staying much longer.

I suspect no one knows for sure, including Malia. Perhaps one might talk to the Russian consulate, to get a better idea when the Russian borders will be reopened to normal traffic.

The last I was able to find out. That it would be at least the first of the year. Before that would happen !

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

I have heard that Pepe, but travel restrictions aside, have her plans changed and she now plans on staying much longer.

I haven't heard if she plans to stay longer but it's not out of the question she could obtain a different visa and extend her stay. I think that's going to depend on how the girls get a long living together. Things can change at a moments notice just like when RLC pulled the plug without an explanation to its membership.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Good to know , still the question is how is it possible that this info is revealed ? 

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

If you really think about that question I believe you can come up with a real answer. One of two ways.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pepe said:

If you really think about that question I believe you can come up with a real answer. One of two ways.

You have neither confirmed nor denied that you speak with one or both of the girls plus within the forum talks it hasn’t been any indication that any of the members has contact with the girls , this is why I am wondering .

Anyway , it doesn’t really matter of how the info is brought up here , I just believe the more information we have , it is always the best way so we can avoid stupid speculations  ( I have done this a lot for example ) and maybe also like this to avoid this endless back and forth comments between admirers and haters of the girls . 

• Like 1

il y a 8 minutes, ddhm a dit :

You have neither confirmed nor denied that you speak with one or both of the girls plus within the forum talks it hasn’t been any indication that any of the members has contact with the girls , this is why I am wondering .

Anyway , it doesn’t really matter of how the info is brought up here , I just believe the more information we have , it is always the best way so we can avoid stupid speculations  ( I have done this a lot for example ) and maybe also like this to avoid this endless back and forth comments between admirers and haters of the girls . 

These are the same people that insisted malia had a bloke and child back in russia and they both had jobs two months ago,now its malia doesnt have a child or bloke and instead of a job,they both have boyfriends,dont believe any of the attention seeking 'in the knows' in this forum.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

These are the same people that insisted malia had a bloke and child back in russia and they both had jobs two months ago,now its malia doesnt have a child or bloke and instead of a job,they both have boyfriends,dont believe any of the attention seeking 'in the knows' in this forum.

You are very right with this comment , i just believe that whoever is contributing here at the forum with either only one post or many , he/she is entitled to a nice exchange of comments and at the end concluding for his/her favorite tenant / tenants . The curiosity that we all have by watching RLC is the one that drives us to questions and if someone can contribute with answers that don’t affect the residency and ultimately the identity of any of the participants , I just don’t find it wrong 😊

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, scutus said:

Considering the fact that " if " you are subscribing to RLC and paying at the six month rate of $ 180.00 ,  or 153,22 euro ( the current conversion rate ) the end result is that you are paying  $00.0986 per day, per apartment for twenty four hour access to the cameras of that apartment. Based on the now total of RLC's ten apartments. per subscriber per apartment.

Or using the euro factor it comes to 00.08395 euro per day. per subscriber per apartment, per day.

Perhaps RLC needs to raise their rates so one can custom order the shows that just might accidently meet your individual needs to satisfy you. !

It is just as simple to appreciate what is served at the table, and enjoy it !  I am sorry, I forgot that would eliminate your penchant for being annoyed !

Try smiling, you will feel better. Leora, and Malia are going to do, what they are going to do. Has it occurred to you, that neither RLC, Leora, or Malia , had planned on Malia being in Prague more than the normal extent of her visa. Thanks to Covid19  the situation changed. It is my opinion, that Leora is pushing her personal limits regarding how far she will go to create a lesbian show, that probably would still not meet your jaded desires.

But, she does thank you for the slightly thin dime that " maybe " you have spent, to watch her, per day, to do what she generously does, to annoy you !

Your calculation has only one major error. I no longer have an subscription to RLC.  🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1