Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

In which case you have no reason to complain at all.....

I am not complaining. If I would complain I would have written to RLC, which I think would be pointless.

Here I discuss about RLC or what's left of it since they closed 2/3 of their apartments and almost only give silly shows instead to really stay true to their motto.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, marco6742 said:

These are the same people that insisted malia had a bloke and child back in russia and they both had jobs two months ago,now its malia doesnt have a child or bloke and instead of a job,they both have boyfriends,dont believe any of the attention seeking 'in the knows' in this forum.

Another lonely jealous soy boy 😂

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Your calculation has only one major error. I no longer have an subscription to RLC.  🤣

Let me make the " if " big enough for you to see !! I had a pretty good idea that you did not have a subscription.

Complaining about RLC in CC"s is totally futile. Even the feather in your cap is drooping !   🤣 😂 🤣

I stand corrected, you are not complaining. You are discussing with a negative attitude !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

You have neither confirmed nor denied that you speak with one or both of the girls plus within the forum talks it hasn’t been any indication that any of the members has contact with the girls , this is why I am wondering .

Anyway , it doesn’t really matter of how the info is brought up here , I just believe the more information we have , it is always the best way so we can avoid stupid speculations  ( I have done this a lot for example ) and maybe also like this to avoid this endless back and forth comments between admirers and haters of the girls . 

There will always be speculation.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

WTF are you even talking about? jealous of what? Just go back to posting your archived photos of faggots jacking each other off and pipe down.

I like posting pictures of you and the rest of the soy boys.

• Like 2