Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

6 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Malia don't give up on that number one spot, okay the bedroom didn't work, just fine that correct spot to open those legs up wide, and just act a little more mechanical, with a little more fake masturbation, might do it

🤣

Yeah, that's probably how all this bullshit works in the end.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

tus ces faux spectacles ridicules font partie de leur business plan, elles élargissent leur taux d audience en cédant petit à petit de leur sexualité pour ne pas avoir à tout dévoiler. Mais en même temps ,face à la concurrence des autres apparts , elles maintiennent une certaine cadence pour ne pas perdre des parts de marché.Donsc d'une certaine facon, elles sont contraintes à ces spectacles sans intérêt.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Il y a 6 heures, bernt a dit :

elles ont grossi parce qu 'elles sont stressées d avoir à se mettre nu tous les jours

et maintenant elles sont stressées parce qu ' elles ont grossies alors elles vont en prendre autant .......pas grave les fans ne les voient pas enfler !!!!!!!!!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
On 11/28/2020 at 6:54 PM, moreau said:

and now they're stressed because they've grown so they're going to take as much....... no big deal the fans don't see them swelling !!!!!!!!!!

Wow you really do have a fetish/Obsession don't you. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

You must be dumbest on this forum.

Plenty to choose from, but certainly in the running.

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Plenty to choose from, but certainly in the running.

Yes I know,and it´s always almost every frenchspeaking dumb ass that has so stupid coments and insulting post that gets me mad.

I can´t understand why they are here if they don´t like what they see,it must be something in the water or the food they eat,goose liver.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
On 11/28/2020 at 7:44 PM, masterchef56 said:

I can´t understand why they are here if they don´t like what they see,

That is the one question that can never be answered. Weird isn't it.

I'm one of the old guys. I started watching back when RLC was a project about "real couples."

That was back in the Lora, Max, Meerkat, Maya, Alma etc. days. Nora would teach dancing moves in the "dance room," make soup and watch television with Kiko and their street theater friends. Granted, I never subscribed to RLC (too much money), but I did subscribe to CamCaps and learned a great deal.

I'm not going to fault anyone here for discussing that the girls might be just giving a "show" like what happens on Periscope in order to obtain funds. I really can't fault them for it: it's not part of the original RLC mission statement, but I think we all agree that RLC has changed into something much less real than it once was.

I tend to agree with all of the discussion here: even the sad concepts. I just hope the girls do well in life, and if they should leave RLC and move on I will be happy and wish them the best. (I've never subscribed and I use a proxy -- I'm dead squirrel meat as far as RLC is concerned...😛)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm one of the old guys. I started watching back when RLC was a project about "real couples."

That was back in the Lora, Max, Meerkat, Maya, Alma etc. days. Nora would teach dancing moves in the "dance room," make soup and watch television with Kiko and their street theater friends. Granted, I never subscribed to RLC (too much money), but I did subscribe to CamCaps and learned a great deal.

I'm not going to fault anyone here for discussing that the girls might be just giving a "show" like what happens on Periscope in order to obtain funds. I really can't fault them for it: it's not part of the original RLC mission statement, but I think we all agree that RLC has changed into something much less real than it once was.

I tend to agree with all of the discussion here: even the sad concepts. I just hope the girls do well in life, and if they should leave RLC and move on I will be happy and wish them the best. (I've never subscribed and I use a proxy -- I'm dead squirrel meat as far as RLC is concerned...😛)

I don’t think that there’s anyone here who doesn’t want to see the girls being happy and succeed in life . That’s why many times there are these “ hard “ comments towards them , when you care , this is how you show that you want only the best for them , by saying the things that few will do because they will afraid that they will hurt you . 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think that there’s anyone here who doesn’t want to see the girls being happy and succeed in life . That’s why many times there are these “ hard “ comments towards them , when you care , this is how you show that you want only the best for them , by saying the things that few will do because they will afraid that they will hurt you . 

I'd like to see Leora and Malia happy and doing well in life too; I'd also like to see them sucking on each other's pussies and might even resubscribe if they started doing that regularly!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1