Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #2

chris hillman

22 minutes ago, Howard said:

Thank you for pointing this out (I've been saying this for a while).

Don't salivate over her - feel bad for her.  7+ years pimping herself out and she is no further along either as a contributing member of society (as we see it) or for her growth as a young woman from the day we first saw her.  IMO, she truly jumped the shark with these fake lesbian scenes. It tells me her self esteem and self-confidence for who she is (present day) is non-existent.

The best thing for her to do is walk away from the cameras and start a life. Trust me...there are others ya'll can find on-line to wack-off to.  Time for her to go out to pasture, regain her self esteem/self confidence, date, and let a 'natural' life consume her.

Well said good sir 👍👍

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Welcome AmyAmyAmy I think I have developed a stutter.

Ha! I always like to think of it as saying it like this, Amy....Amy.....Amy, while shaking your head side to side with a confused look on your face. 🤗

• Haha 2

Observation:  For a long while, Leora (and other RLC participants) have been on a schedule regarding when they need to be sexual.  Depending on the channel, it might be 4x/week minimum.  But no doubt they have been instructed (it probably is in their agreement) to be sexual often.  Malia and Leora getting 'friendly', that doesn't happen naturally (could you start stroking the cock of your best friend?).  No doubt RLC incentivized them to touch each other.  And...another reason why Leora needs to get the hell out from behind the cameras (which has been discussed previously).

On the flip side, over at VW, mostly all the channels are sexual every 3-4 hours (including waking up from sleep).  Check any couple channel on VW and you'll see for yourself.  The guys don't have to come.  They just have to engage in sex (and as you'll see, 80% of the time, the guy never comes and neither does the girl).

On a related topic, how FUCKED UP must these people be to do what they do, not to mention the damage they are doing to themselves long term.

That's all I have to say about that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3