US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

I think that President Trump could have remained President given his accomplishments for the USA and peace in the Middle East.  However, he just couldn't keep his mouth shut together with his egotistical speeches that no one else could do what he did, condemnation, demeaning,  and ridicule of people like McCain (which IMO cost him Arizona)  and others to whom he had a disagreement, and his stupid, continuous tweeting caused a lot of Americans to dislike him as a person, see him as a bully and all this caused him to lose the election. 

• Like 4

Trump is going to lose the election, and that's the best thing that could have happened in America.
This waste has brought this great country to the brink of civil war. Biden's main task will be to rebuild the democracy of this country, to mend the people and reduce this gap between the supporters of these two parties.

Biden's second task will be to restore the greatness of this country on a global level. Trump has ridiculed his country too much in the eyes of the world community and the United States only scares itself.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Lurtz said:

Trump is going to lose the election, and that's the best thing that could have happened in America.
This waste has brought this great country to the brink of civil war. Biden's main task will be to rebuild the democracy of this country, to mend the people and reduce this gap between the supporters of these two parties.

Biden's second task will be to restore the greatness of this country on a global level. Trump has ridiculed his country too much in the eyes of the world community and the United States only scares itself.

He'll axe Trump's BS policies, Get us back into the Paris accord, etc.  But this country is so divided, I'm not sure it will ever come together.

• Like 1

On 11/5/2020 at 2:30 PM, Alladino said:

I think @Ridgerunner stopped thinking a long time ago. He only repeats the lies Trump and Fox hammered into him. 🤐

There is no evidence whatsoever for this whole mail vote fraud story. All this is just an anti-democratic attempt by Trump to exclude votes not convenient to him. It leaves me stunned when I see that there are really people who seem to buy this bullshit from Trump.

My goodness, how often have I heard republican talk about how important the constitution is to them. How does it fit that some of these people now try everything to suppress votes.

Yes, we have thought mainly that Trump is crazy, but we have to notice that almost half of the American voters are crazy. Very sad.

• Like 2

On 11/5/2020 at 3:10 PM, Stormshaedow said:

It depends on the state. Each State is it's own territory, with it's own laws. Where the Federal government comes in is to make sure (in theory) that no State laws violate a persons constitutional right. That's why it's a union, and each state chooses. You're a resident of a State, which by default makes you a citizen of the Union. But if you don't like something you can move, vote for a different representative, move to have the State laws changed, etc...  

What would be crazy is for a State to decide for other States how they should vote. Incidentally, not every State mandates winner-take-all votes, most do, but not all.

How come the states can have different laws and systems when the federal President is elected?

1 hour ago, happyone said:

I think that President Trump could have remained President given his accomplishments for the USA and peace in the Middle East.  However, he just couldn't keep his mouth shut together with his egotistical speeches that no one else could do what he did, condemnation, demeaning,  and ridicule of people like McCain (which IMO cost him Arizona)  and others to whom he had a disagreement, and his stupid, continuous tweeting caused a lot of Americans to dislike him as a person, see him as a bully and all this caused him to lose the election. 

Well said Happy...in a nutshell. It's a pity other Trump supports don't see it that way. It appears to an outsider like me than he undid a lot of good work done earlier...possibly around the time the pandemic kicked off

• Like 5

Congratulations to President Trump, I just watched his press conference and he said he won.  Donald counted all his fingers and toes and he says it's clear he won the vote. He's happy for a recount of his fingers and toes and he will win. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He's just tweeted than Biden should not wrongfully claim the presidency...🤣

Oh hell Naga.... It is not Biden that worries me, as he will not be President for more than year before they have declared unfit for office. Cum a lotta Harris on the hand scared the hell out of me. It is still nice to know you can fuck your way to the top in this country.... HAHAHA

• Haha 4