B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

How about the following speculation πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ It seems like one of those β€œ secret locations private party β€œ events , since Holly’s boyfriend according to talks in English during his first stay mainly , he was talking a lot that happening in Barcelona . Holly , Amy , Arianna and Gina all together then , or it could also be at anyone’s of Curly’s friends or even himself πŸ€”

Β 

What I want to say , I do really hope that the girls have been very good protecting themselves because they are sharing the apartments with others , so , let’s hope that they safe whatever they do .Β 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

How about the following speculation πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ It seems like one of those β€œ secret locations private party β€œ events , since Holly’s boyfriend according to talks in English during his first stay mainly , he was talking a lot that happening in Barcelona . Holly , Amy , Arianna and Gina all together then , or it could also be at anyone’s of Curly’s friends or even himself πŸ€”

Β 

What I want to say , I do really hope that the girls have been very good protecting themselves because they are sharing the apartments with others , so , let’s hope that they safe whatever they do .Β 

they are immune, nothing stops amy and arianas nights out