B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

No kids on RLC πŸ˜‰Β so no

I just hope when she leaves she doesn't try to come back a year later that kid is going to need it's mom so maybe she doesn't completely return to rlcπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

I just hope when she leaves she doesn't try to come back a year later that kid is going to need it's mom so maybe she doesn't completely return to rlcπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

I agree...rumour has it that a few girls taking part in the project in the past hadΒ kids back home...Regardless of whether they get well paid or not, I believe they should be back home looking after their son or daughter...

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Regardless of whether they get well paid or not, I believe they should be back home looking after their son or daughter...

Actors/Actresses, musicians, sports figures, it's not uncommon for someone to be in a field of work/career that sees them away from their kids for extended periods of time. Not that I'm saying that I'd want to see Milena again, but she does live in Barcelona no? Or close to it? It's not like she'd even be that far away from home if she did want to come back. I'd be more inclined to agree with you if she was going to be a single parent but that's not the case.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Actors/Actresses, musicians, sports figures, it's not uncommon for someone to be in a field of work/career that sees them away from their kids for extended periods of time. Not that I'm saying that I'd want to see Milena again, but she does live in Barcelona no? Or close to it? It's not like she'd even be that far away from home if she did want to come back. I'd be more inclined to agree with you if she was going to be a single parent but that's not the case.

Fair point...I was thinking back to the girls who left their kid back in Russia or Ukraine...