B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

23 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Covid is not a joke at all ... Anybody who thinks it is should watch what it is happening on Planet Earth !! To whom that fights the Covid or have family members fighting it , I send you my prayers !! Take care everybody and be safe !!Β 

*** Yes, around 1.6 million people worldwide have died,Β so far - THIS IS SERIOUS STUFF!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

So many people are being so hard on Nelly and Bogdan since they moved to B4.Β  They're a nice couple who're doing their bestΒ to keep the kids entertainedΒ (e.g. card games, and the like) during these stressful Covid times.Β πŸ₯³

I think you might be in the minority there. πŸ˜‰

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ddhm said:

Big truth here πŸ˜‡ The problem is that it is now nearly 2-2,5 weeks that Β nothing of big importance is happening at the whole project in general , COVID at the moment concerns everyone the most , it might be that has affected even more also the life of the tenants in general . Let’s hope that the positive news of a possible vaccine earlier in the morning can change the mods of everyone to happier thoughts .Β 

Β 

Something essential has happened in RLC. Carla & Yanai moved outΒ and so RLC has lost yet another of the very few apartments with realistic content there were left after the end of all russian apartments.Β 

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Β 

Something essential has happened in RLC. Carla & Yanai moved outΒ and so RLC has lost yet another of the very few apartments with realistic content there were left after the end of all russian apartments.Β 

Totally agree , this was a move to the wrong direction for me as well . But let the time show us why it happened and if this apartment will be activated Β again .Β 

15 hours ago, TheGambit said:

This apartment has potential with current members BUT I think Nelly and Bogdan should leave ASAP, they just dont fit there, they are a married couple, not into things with other girls, it seems that they are their parents, watching TV and playing dumb games. Let the girls do what this apartment was all about in the past, drink, smoke, have parties, invite boys and have fun.

Β 

Such a bummer to see this couple there, not even mentioning a soon to be mother in a voyeur website.

Β 

RLC should have used the time over the summer months to cast a lot more couples for the barcelona apartments.

This could have been a really exciting winter for RLC, with a group of young party people that have to party in B4 because everything else is closed. Instead, RLC will have endless repetion of the same silly pseudo-lesbian shows. Nothing is more boring than a bunch of hetro girls pretending to be lesbians.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

RLC should have used the time over the summer months to cast a lot more couples for the barcelona apartments.

This I'm going to have to disagree with. Mixing in couples and singles doesn't make sense, not unless they are an open couple. I think if they were going to get more couples for barca, it would make more sense to open a new apartment and make it a couple centric apartment the way B5 works now. Nelly and Bogdan add nothing to B4 with them being a couple.

• Like 2

Did something happen that I missed between Holly and Meagan?Β  They spent a great night together, and then Holly went to Gina's for 2 days. I thought when she got back she would rush to Meagan, but instead they have barely spoken.Β  I know they played cards last night but other than that, they have been in their rooms alone.Β  Did I miss something?

7 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** No, they haven't been good at protecting themselves (it only takes 2), they've been behaving very irresponsibly (at a time like this, parties are a 'no no').Β  It's only a matter of time before the virus catches one (or more) of these foolish good-time girls.

I think the new vaccine is gonna be rolled out to RLC participants 1st, followed by the most vulnerable in society...😏

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This I'm going to have to disagree with. Mixing in couples and singles doesn't make sense, not unless they are an open couple. I think if they were going to get more couples for barca, it would make more sense to open a new apartment and make it a couple centric apartment the way B5 works now. Nelly and Bogdan add nothing to B4 with them being a couple.

Β 

This idea of the separation between couples and singles is total nonsense. As soon as a girl finds a guy, they are like a couple (although maybe only for a short time). If there are already couples in the apartment, it might even make it easier to get used to the cameras, because everything is more relaxed and these stupid shows are eliminated.

Especially a house like B4 would be ideal for couples. If RLC now has a winter full of single girls in boredom, it is RLC fault. They could have cast couples for this house.

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Β 

This idea of the separation between couples and singles is total nonsense. As soon as a girl finds a guy, they are like a couple (although maybe only for a short time). If there are already couples in the apartment, it might even make it easier to get used to the cameras, because everything is more relaxed and these stupid shows are eliminated.

Especially a house like B4 would be ideal for couples. If RLC now has a winter full of single girls in boredom, it is RLC fault. They could have cast couples for this house.

Β 

Β 

It all depends on the type of people they cast. just recently we had an awkward situation in B5 where two couples (R&B and L&A) did not get along, and they barely talked to each other. or right now we have N&B in the house that has added nothing interesting to the mix. I think it's best if RLC could have some single males living in Barca apartments with the girls or cast some couples who are in open relationship and more importantly attractive.Β 

• Like 2