B5 COV Alexandra & Lucian / Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #11 (November)

39 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...she's still at it. it's starting to look like Chaturbate...Bye bye Claire...

This was more like a bad camshow. 😒 But did you see her two bates in the shower yesterday? They were great! 

On 11/26/2020 at 5:57 PM, ed2 said:

This was more like a bad camshow. 😒 But did you see her two bates in the shower yesterday? They were great! 

I have now also taken a look and I have to say that I would rather not see C&C in the apartment.

They bother me somehow. No idea what it is, but I find them uninteresting and not really worth watching. Too bad that RLC couldn't find better people. Now the potential of Piper and Taylor seems somehow wasted with C&C in the same apartment.

20 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I have now also taken a look and I have to say that I would rather not see C&C in the apartment.

They bother me somehow. No idea what it is, but I find them uninteresting and not really worth watching. Too bad that RLC couldn't find better people. Now the potential of Piper and Taylor seems somehow wasted with C&C in the same apartment.

But you'd loved more shows with stone faced Megan and Rocco???? And you have been very enthusiastic about the return of emotionless Lorraine? Then I must say, I don't understand you. This couple atleast have passion!

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, ed2 said:

But you'd loved more shows with stone faced Megan and Rocco???? And you have been very enthusiastic about the return of emotionless Lorraine? Then I must say, I don't understand you. This couple atleast have passion!

No, shows are clearly something that RLC should not have.

I just don't find these two interesting. This is something purely subjective and not something I could change by logic. Well, maybe it will change once the two of them have settled in.

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

No, shows are clearly something that RLC should not have.

I just don't find these two interesting. This is something purely subjective and not something I could change by logic. Well, maybe it will change once the two of them have settled in.

I doubt it...😏

• Upvote 1