B5 COV Alexandra & Lucian / Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #11 (November)

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

ma non hanno aperto la porta. come l'hanno multato? hanno mandato un biglietto attraverso la cassetta delle lettere? 

Taylor ha preso un foglio vicino la porta e ha detto che era una multa di 300€

I don’t know how the relations in this apartment will evolve , but Piper and Taylor already commenting on the night that Carlos licked Amalia and was trying with Gina and Ariana in a “ making fun of him “ way and that today he wanted to make a threesome with Taylor and Monica . 

The thing is that there tension in the way I see it and lots of misunderstandings already on things that can be done or not ( just now that I am posting there was a question from Claire why they don’t want them in their company because all 4 girls are together , Taylor was answering that they just talk and have fun and it would be dangerous that they all sleep together ) . My conclusion is that if they don’t speak on what terms things will be happening , it might end in big problems like Bonnie and Rama and ultimately not a fun and watchable apartment due to bad atmosphere amongst tenants . 

It is funny by the way to understand what they say , it helps the viewing experience in a tremendous way . 

And we found out that Amalia , Amira and Monica weren’t invited at the birthday  party of  Taylor because she didn’t know them and she only asked people who knew to join in the villa , she now felt disappointed because she likes both Amira and Monica and she ( Taylor ) asked why they haven’t come in the apartment to get to know eachother with parties and similar staff and Amira said that due to the lockdown it isn’t this easy . In a way , lots of weird situations 😳😬🙄