B5 COV Alexandra & Lucian / Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #11 (November)

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not sure about them being a good addition though...He didn't get much support from the guys on here at the party the other night...or should I say, the audition...:dodgy:

He was asked to do certain things I believe . Let’s see him acting without instructions , the open relation of this couple it can have many surprises of future incidents , let’s hope no bad dramas and just lots of fun and entertainment  for adults 😏

Carlos has an interesting character and he speaks English with Claire, which is good as we can understand what's going on. Claire is also an slutty ( in a good way 😜  ) attractive girl who can add spice to the future parties. so all in all they are a good addition. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Carlos has an interesting character and he speaks English with Claire, which is good as we can understand what's going on. Claire is also an slutty ( in a good way 😜  ) attractive girl who can add spice to future parties. so all in all they are a good addition. 

claires legsare her biggest asset. they are longer than piper lol

Now that we know Claire is deliciously dirty and kinky, it should hopefully lead to some interesting times ahead. With any luck she will latch onto some of the other girls for some kinky les fun but I can’t see it being Piper or Taylor. From what I’ve heard Taylor say in an English conversation is they are devoted to each other so tease maybe but the whole way, doubtful. Amalia on the other hand would be nice and we know from her first tour of duty she can be kinky and with butt plug etc so who knows; it’s early days yet so let’s wait and see 🤞🤪

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Carlos has an interesting character and he speaks English with Claire, which is good as we can understand what's going on. Claire is also an slutty ( in a good way 😜  ) attractive girl who can add spice to the future parties. so all in all they are a good addition. 

Yeah, they are really wild! If it continues like this, I might end up loving them!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wooders78 said:

claires legsare her biggest asset. they are longer than piper lol

Claire's butt is her biggest asset 😍🍑🤤 But she is overall good looking! Nice body! And a beautiful face!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

2 things about the "new couple" :

1) they don't look a couple at all... at least, they don't act like a couple... 

2) Carlos looks a little " retarded"... Doesn't seem to be there all the time! 

That’s because you are correct menou and agree with your observations. For me, Carlos is her stage stooge that she has latched onto for the stay at the apt in order to make them a shit load of money. I think he looks a bit of a retard because he’s out of his depth with not understanding the rules of the game so he follows her instructions. Not complaining though, Claire is a gem and I reckon game for anything so fair play to them; free board and lodge to act out their fantasies and keep us lot happy 👌🤪

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Claire's butt is her biggest asset 😍🍑🤤 But she is overall good looking! Nice body! And a beautiful face!

She is lounghing around in just a tank-top and a thong. I find that so much hotter than all the lingerie and robes all the girls usually wear on here. 👍🏻

Non stop sex from the new couple  , maybe someone tells them that of course we want to watch , but big amounts will make it boring very soon . 

Edit , they don’t speak loud enough , they whisper a lot 🧐