B5 COV Alexandra & Lucian / Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #11 (November)

I only see 6 people having fun. Drinking, talking to each other, listening to music, dancing and so on. what's so strange about their behaviour ?  what is classed as show and what is not classed as show ? 

I guess some people can never be happy about anything. they just like to fucking bitch and moan. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I only see 6 people having fun. Drinking, talking to each other, listening to music, dancing and so on. what's so strange about their behaviour ?  what is classed as show and what is not classed as show ? 

I guess some people can never be happy about anything. they just like to fucking bitch and moan. 

I'm not paying for just that.  Thanks to the one who bitched day after day about not having guys in these apartments...we are now, as I predicted, subject to mediocrity. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I'm not paying for just that.  Thanks to the one who bitched day after day about not having guys in these apartments...we are now, as I predicted, subject to mediocrity. 

it's more interesting with guys around. if you don't like it that's your own problem.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

it's more interesting with guys around. if you don't like it that's your own problem.

Lol...well it won't be more interesting when the site folds because of it.  The only thing keeping it going was the GOV with JUST GIRLS in them so fuck off dick wad.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

There are too few guys, currently only one, although 5 girls are present.

Oh O the genius who got us to this point is barfing up the turd that he ate.  All the while complaining that there is nothing going on when he gets what he wants.  What a fuck wit.  Enjoy assholes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Lol...well it won't be more interesting when the site folds because of it.  The only thing keeping it going was the GOV with JUST GIRLS in them so fuck off dick wad.

No it won't fold. don't worry about that. if you don't like it you don't have to watch. I am happy that RLC doesn't give a shit about people like you. you are a disgusting old man

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

No it won't fold. don't worry about that. if you don't like it you don't have to watch. I am happy that RLC doesn't give a shit about people like you. you are a disgusting old man

Max talks all the shit in the world but he'll still be watching just he watches every other time there are guys there. Full of shit just like everything else he says.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Max talks all the shit in the world but he'll still be watching just he watches every other time there are guys there. Full of shit just like everything else he says.

I know, and he is so rude. he can't have a conversation without resorting to name calling and insults. 

• Like 1