B5 COV Alexandra & Lucian / Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #11 (November)

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

and you are basing this just because of how i am on this forum?  you don't know a damn thing about me BW, just as I don't know a damn thing about you.  this forum all and all is a good forum full of good people, it's just that your goals with what you post about on this forum and the goals for what i post about on this forum are totally different.  that doesn't make your posts or my posts any more valid.  i have a bad taste in my mouth with RLC so my thoughts and views will be different than yours.  why can't people just skip a members post if they don't like the person or if the persons viewpoints don't align with their own?  am i guilty of it, yes i am simply because my goal is different.

you are right Harley. I don't know who you are. I can only judge you based on what you write here, to me it suggests that you are an angry and bitter person. but that could not be true, you might be a lovely person in real life and have just been playing a role here to get a rise out of everyone. I don't know what your goal is, but if you are kind to others, you will get kindness in return, and if you come here and insult people, you will get the same treatment.

In an open forum when you write something and express yourself, you are inviting others to comment and agree or disagree with you, otherwise there won't be any conversation. we don't need to be nasty to each other if we want different things.  

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

you are right Harley. I don't know who you are. I can only judge you based on what you write here, to me it suggests that you are an angry and bitter person. but that could not be true, you might be a lovely person in real life and have just been playing a role here to get a rise out of everyone. I don't know what your goal is, but if you are kind to others, you will get kindness in return, and if you come here and insult people, you will get the same treatment.

In an open forum when you write something and express yourself, you are inviting others to comment and agree or disagree with you, otherwise there won't be any conversation. we don't need to be nasty to each other if we want different things.  

I am an angry and bitter person towards RLC...end of story

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

and you are basing this just because of how i am on this forum?  you don't know a damn thing about me BW, just as I don't know a damn thing about you.  this forum all and all is a good forum full of good people, it's just that your goals with what you post about on this forum and the goals for what i post about on this forum are totally different.  that doesn't make your posts or my posts any more valid.  i have a bad taste in my mouth with RLC so my thoughts and views will be different than yours.  why can't people just skip a members post if they don't like the person or if the persons viewpoints don't align with their own?  am i guilty of it, yes i am simply because my goal is different.

Why do you think you deserve to be treated with silky gloves? Why shouldn't we be allowed to confront you? Why should we just skip your posts, when you obviously does't apply by these same rules? If you had just presented your view on this, and then skipped everything you didn't like, then no one would have any problem. Instead that's actually the only thing you come here to do. You take our posts, confront us with how stupidly liberal we are with our ignorant heads stuck far up our dick-loving asses, before you go on to judge situations that you never watch, nor would have any interest in watching if you could. But you still know it better than us, who actually did watch it. 

If that isn't hypocracy, I don't know what is...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I am an angry and bitter person towards RLC...end of story

the problem is that you don't know the difference between the RLC entity, the participants and the members of this forum who like to talk about what they can see within this site

So in the end you insult and disrespect everyone, so do not wait for the other members of this forum to tend the other side either

I think we all agree that the leaders of RLC are stupid when they ban subscribers who have shared content or when they try to close this forum, on the other hand that does not prevent liking the content and find the participants of the project hyper interesting

Except you, as you are at war with RLC, you put everyone in the same basket and you allow yourself to insult people
As I said before, you have to know how to sort things out and unfortunately you don't know how to do it

People who subscribe to this kind of site do so for the content not for the container

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

They all had a good time before the police showed up, there was no problem at any time. I quite enjoyed watching their party. I agree with you on one thing though, 1 to 5 is not a right ratio. RLC needs to cast more boys so it would be more balanced. things are moving in the right direction though, hopefully we will have couples or single men in B1 and B2 soon. 

gene wilder no thanks GIF

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You'll be posting that a few times before they leave...

Sorry, I don't mean to attack you, but you have already said that you never have and never will like C&C. Do you have to comment on it every day? Because I don't really think Monica and Amira are anything but wasted space, but I don't post about it every day.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Sorry, I don't mean to attack you, but you have already said that you never have and never will like C&C. Do you have to comment on it every day? Because I don't really think Monica and Amira are anything but wasted space, but I don't post about it every day.

I was posting a fact, it wasn't an assault on them!!...'C&C fucking' will be posted many times. Monica and Amira have fuck all to do with it...

I'm not a fan, but 1 post a day should hardly be enough to bet your back up Ed...:confused:

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was posting a fact, it wasn't an assault on them!!...'C&C fucking' will be posted many times. Monica and Amira have fuck all to do with it...

I'm not a fan, but 1 post a day should hardly be enough to bet your back up Ed...:confused:

OK. Sorry then. It will be posted many times, but probably more often by Noldus then by me.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I've never seen so many touchy people...you need to take a break from RLC my friend