B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (November)

Il y a 7 heures, HappyChappie a dit :

Yet if she bated openly towards a camera you'd be calling her a show girl. 🤞 🙂 

The point here is whether she is 'real' infront of the cameras, as per the name of this website RealLifeCam goes, she is everything but real life infront of the cameras.

This is the discussion point here, which I know many Serafirma lovers here would always deny or in turn throw shades at people who criticise her.

Or present the typical lame reply: "If you don't like her then don't watch her." And with this, she is without reproach 😏

jerry seinfeld agree GIF

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

The point here is whether she is 'real' infront of the cameras, as per the name of this website RealLifeCam goes, she is everything but real life infront of the cameras.

This is the discussion point here, which I know many Serafirma lovers here would always deny or in turn throw shades at people who criticise her.

Or present the typical lame reply: "If you don't like her then don't watch her." And with this, she is without reproach 😏

jerry seinfeld agree GIF

That is just the point though is it not? Is she being real life when bating openly or obstructing the view. Thing is she knows you like her, she knows you watch her, she's enjoying teasing the hell out of you. 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

I'm going to join in this speculation and say Curly is in Indian cause he fancies a little desi. 😛 

I can only say that it has been missed seeing Curly and Gina with their sexual interactions 😂🤣 And say what you want about him , at least when he was around , he had “ entered “ the apartments territory and would have been fun to see if he would try with someone else , but of course , this is my personal taste that I would like to watch some drama 😂🤣😂🤣 

I had to edit and say that of course , I wouldn’t like that with this to see Gina sad , devastated and unhappy 😬 

Looking Holly making a catwalk for an instance , I can only say that when these girls decide to make themselves look incredible with their make up , dressed nice and “ act “ in a modeling way , they are simply incompetent ...