B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (November)

6 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

I'm going to join in this speculation and say Curly is in Indian cause he fancies a little desi. 😛 

wow.... kinda digging a little deep in the sands there HC.... or maybe yes India as he would like to curry favour with some of the Indian maidens hot pots....

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

wow.... kinda digging a little deep in the sands there HC.... or maybe yes India as he would like to curry favour with some of the Indian maidens hot pots....

That was just a joke.  🙂 

I don't give a shit where he is. 😉 

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

That was just a joke.  🙂 

I don't give a shit where he is. 😉 

that was an obvious a joke... not your best material but one has to get it started someway  and mine was a spin of the same ......and I  too could not give a shit about that douche bag

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Gina is gradually moving to Carla & Yane's old apartment. can we dream of this?

Yes, i am missing her too.

This can be an excellent idea ... but it has also been said that Gina has already her own apartment in Barcelona .. let’s see , anything nowadays can be possible . 

il y a 10 minutes, ddhm a dit :

This can be an excellent idea ... but it has also been said that Gina has already her own apartment in Barcelona .. let’s see , anything nowadays can be possible . 

most likely, her stay is drawing to a close, and she returns to her own apartment. Should we think that the arrival of Serafima accelerates her departure?