Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

2 hours ago, Parxx said:

Shhh!!! He has just slept for 12 hrs. 3 hrs are left. Don’t make noise and wake him up. He will be sleep deprived and fall ill.

Would be nice if one of the guys would fuck Barbie next to him. Nice way of waking up. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, sonnenhoch said:

The situation with Ben and Barbie is currently very unimaginative. The surprising moments are missing.

It looks like Barbie is in the mood for some sex but Ken has only slept 13 hours and is tired...

BAEBIE1.jpg.a45b4ea424b3a4d35fc6b63718643f77.jpg

BAEBIE2.jpg.4ea9da437e8190ab361c71af8bd58a93.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, sonnenhoch said:

I hope it's just a short period of bad illness with Barbie and Ken.

He has been that way for the last one year. Even when he was staying at old Stifler’s apt or Katrin’s apt all he wanted to do was sleep and check his phone. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jawis said:

Would be nice if one of the guys would fuck Barbie next to him. Nice way of waking up. 

Not sure how much that would help. I guess he would still sleep or at best wake up and check his phone

• Haha 2

Ken could do with some dietary supplements. There's nothing to him. Might have more energy if he took a little malt extract and multivitamins and minerals. He's looking a little bit wan lately. A boost to his system would put lead in his pencil too.

Tornado Spinning GIF by Impact Dog Crates
Also while I'm here, hey Dylan. Lookin' fly as ever. I'll be right here babycakes. Ready when you are.🧡 😉 
lol 😁