Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

6 minutes ago, Jawis said:

I agree with @budda too. First i thought maybe give them some time but after skipping through this day. Ken only wants to sleep and play games for his money and nothing else. Seeing him on the couch reminds of an Al Bundy type of guy that's already married for 20 years. I will miss Barbie but if it was up to me they can turn off  the cams or let the guests live in the appartment. 

Little correction. Our money😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I am honest: I thought I had exaggerated a bit and therefore - for the sake of scruple - I followed Ken for a while longer.
See for yourself.

10:42

1816302180_ken10-42.thumb.jpg.a9f6ae32abdbb4091d175002d44027dd.jpg

13:49

1960506398_ken13-49.thumb.jpg.4497929b05f8b8b67fe2676e56ada2af.jpg

15:33

1157718584_ken15-33.thumb.jpg.51411e6518d8389419933e0c529cd070.jpg

No comment. Another 5 hours spent doing something to get tired!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jawis said:

Little correction. Our money😉

I repeat again - there is mistake. What's point in progressing - if you pay now? 

For Alexa, -1000/1500 positions are needed for changes for better to begin.

WWW.ALEXA.COM

What marketing strategies does Voyeur-house use? Get traffic statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience insights, and competitive analytics for Voyeur-house.

According to absolute statistics, it is necessary to 5 million (in oct - 6,9 - if we estimate by Alexa dynamics 6.5-7 million in Nov).

WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM

There is still too much money in project. Participants are probably gaining strength before competition. But even Jab won't be able to argue last 8-10 days almost no any good content in all VH apt. All content of the last ten days is naked cooking, fake activities without continuation or routine.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

I repeat again - there is mistake. What's point in progressing - if you pay now? 

For Alexa, -1000/1500 positions are needed for changes for better to begin.

WWW.ALEXA.COM

What marketing strategies does Voyeur-house use? Get traffic statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience insights, and competitive analytics for Voyeur-house.

According to absolute statistics, it is necessary to 5 million (in oct - 6,9 - if we estimate by Alexa dynamics 6.5-7 million in Nov).

WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM

There is still too much money in project. Participants are probably gaining strength before competition. But even Jab won't be able to argue last 8-10 days almost no any good content in all VH apt. All content of the last ten days is naked cooking, fake activities without continuation or routine.

Nope won't argue on that. 

• Haha 1

On 11/14/2020 at 6:13 PM, sr71gn said:

What makes you think she has a big appetite for sex to the point of getting it on with other guys

no I mean her passion for Ken..so affectionate and is always up for sex.. I thin she would not stray from ken.. just really friendly around others