Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did anybody ever confirm Barbie has problems with health other than the mentioned neck who hurt her? To me she looks perfectly fine and I don't see a reason why she should leave the apartment for several days...

how do you know shes leaving?

3 hours ago, sonnenhoch said:

it was very obvious that Barbie had had problems with her neck for the past week. That's why she wore a ruff.
Maybe she was injured in the neck or she had a bad cold.
Probably a cold, now she's recovering from it.

Ok Doctor Sonnenhoch. You probably will keep an eye on her. 😉

• Haha 2

They are a cute couple, more like a teenager's first love. I have nothing against them and hope they succeed in this project but we all know it's in VHTV history that at first we like these sort of things, after a while people starts to lose patience and at last people wants them to leave the project. Many examples of this are on VHTV.

8 hours ago, sonnenhoch said:

it was very obvious that Barbie had had problems with her neck for the past week. That's why she wore a ruff.
Maybe she was injured in the neck or she had a bad cold.
Probably a cold, now she's recovering from it.

Has someone from their team informed you that she has health problems ? I see you have been trying to float that idea for quite some time now. I see her prancing around with no visible sight of discomfort. Also from Budda’s post I saw she gave a few blow jobs as well.  I don’t know how long you have followed this couple but Barbie was always reserved, shy and dedicated to Ken. She took quite a while to even take bath with the girls. And that is perfectly fine. Everyone has a different personality. Same with Ken. He has always been boring and stuck in his phone on parties. He never seemed particularly smitten by Barbie. In fact I have seen his more interested in his chubby friend, trying to run his hand around. And again that is how he is and is perfectly fine. But so is the ranting from people who pay money and who have some expectation from a few houses. If people see a guy who has come to VH to live off his shy girlfriend and another friend to arrange for guest girls while he sleeps for 12 hours minimum, people will certainly be pissed. But that doesn’t mean he has to change. He is here to get views and his apt is certainly getting that. As and when that changes, it upto him whether he changes or is okay getting fewer views.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1