Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Still think there will be plenty of people watching..

you are probably right! Bases on the comments here, many watched them last nichth. I think, they behave more natural than many in the other appartments here. This might be what people attracts to watch them!? They are somehow shy and do progress only slowly, if at all. Maybe, that is even more interesting than all those appartment where you exactly know what happens!? Unfortunately this will most likely only work at the beginning. I think, B&K are actually really nice people and i really wish they can find a way to be successfull on VHTV in the longer run.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, chrd12345 said:

Maybe, that is even more interesting than all those appartment where you exactly know what happens!? Unfortunately this will most likely only work at the beginning

Just tell me what is so unpredictable in this apartment? Semi strip poker, or Ken who sleeps 12 hours straight? At least you yourself acknowledge it works only for a little while, until people realize it's a dishonest scheme

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Once again it is Barbie who takes the initiative.
Ken looks bored and indifferent to the fact that a beautiful girl wants to suck his cock. (It is also true that the Cow-boys are on TV...).
Of course - once he has cum - he is completely uninterested in pleasing Barbie too.
Barbie - and also Val - are very sexy and sex-hungry girls. How is it possible to put boys next to them with no balls that restrain sex in the apartment?

barbie.thumb.jpg.433401166d74fc1cea24005af1cfb66e.jpg

barbie1.thumb.jpg.254d952d1f53b32f1816ee89a840827b.jpg

barbie3.thumb.jpg.5130f1c6c3280af2002bbe7f507407a8.jpg

barbie4.thumb.jpg.7899c5ae749fb605da068de434d87cd2.jpg

barbie5.thumb.jpg.576e9d4a753429d7c2eecd9baa5e80e8.jpg

barbie6.thumb.jpg.c68bc7a8441aeb769c30dcc3bf2710d4.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, groomy said:

The main problem of this apartment is overhype expectations

They deserve attention as other apartments. Not more. Not top. 

Seeing such attention, they will make even more empty and fake parties. Until subscribers get tired of it. 99.5% of the expectations expressed in the topic will never happen. They would rather leave than allow any activity beyond their very closed and limited relationship.

Hi @groomy, you are absolutely right but, if I exclude:
- The web cam apts (i.e. Mia & Ragnar, etc.);
- The apts inhabited by trans (i.e. Charly, Dora, Marta or Macy & Lina, etc);
- The apts inhabited by sex professionals (i.e. Gretta or Elza or Ambar or Nikki & Poppy, etc.);
- The "dead" apts (i.e. Stifler, Ian & Deborah, Sina & Jules, etc.);
- The lesbian apts (i.e. Lexa & Waverley, Ruth & Marry, etc.);
and those I personally don't like as Hector & Marla and Milly...very little remains to look at.
It is therefore quite normal that I have expectations from apartments like those of Barbie, Val, Helena, Sophia, Melissa, etc.
And, unfortunately, they are not so many.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Albion said:

Give the lad a break. Poor bastard can't do anything right for doing wrong. I swear some of you would find fault if he managed to organised the best fucking orgy that ever was. 

100% agree with you. they joined the project 14 days ago (Nov 2) and in that period they have had 6 girls (4 new + Katrin and the beautiful blonde from S&S ) and 2 new boys ( plus Stifler lol) over as guests. Two of the guest girls have had sex with the guest boys (one with both), and one got naked and fooled around with them. Ken and Barbie have regular sex in good light, and everybody in this place is young and attractive. I think this apartment has already been a success, and it'll only get better. 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

100% agree with you. they joined the project 14 days ago (Nov 2) and in that period they have had 6 girls (4 new + Katrin and the beautiful blonde from S&S ) and 2 new boys ( plus Stifler lol) over as guests. Two of the guest girls have had sex with the guest boys (one with both), and one got naked and fooled around with them. Ken and Barbie have regular sex in good light, and everybody in this place is young and attractive. I think this apartment has already been a success, and it'll only get better. 

It feels like this place is going to be the new Melissa/Sergio; a thread where everybody comes and dumps their demands on the tenants and then get overly pissy and whiny when things don't go their way. It doesn't take a rocket science to see that Ken Barbie and their friends are not a bunch of overly sexual animals, but everyone expects them to act like Jennifer and Bradley and fuck everybody that comes in their place. They are obviously not those kinds of people.

I do agree with you that I think they will hopefully progress in the future. Ken is already trying to encourage Barbie to be a little more adventurous which is already a positive. People just need to have patience and stop being crybabies. Everybody used to rag on Beverley and Hugo for being boring when they first appeared, then turned into one of the best apartments on the site before they left.

• Like 5