Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

I don't know why they get so much attention. Even Elaine does and tries more. With zero attention. 

They are a young, attractive couple who have have been appearing in different apartments as guest and some users have grown fond of them. Elaine tries harder but she is not an attractive girl. 

2 hours ago, groomy said:

I repeat - girl who made 50 pages of comments, brought several beautiful girls who fucked on cameras did not receive an apartment due to quarrel with managers. Boring students with hard relationship rules - have apartment. Even Katrin's return would be more promising. Especially if she was allowed to invite some banned guests😉.

I really like Faye and her friends and I hope she finally gets an apartment if that what she wants. but I think she failed her test run, H&F left her alone in their apartment for a week ( went on vacation ) and she had the chance to make the most of it, but she chose to abandon the apartment or just sleep there ( nothing happened there during that week)as far as I know she is in contact with other managers too, so I assume she could ask someone else to help her with that. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Parxx said:

They will seriously fall ill if they keep missing their 12 hour schedule

Also, won't have enough energy for all the action they provide... Hopefully they get a little nap later all ready for an exciting Friday night. 💤

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

They are a young, attractive couple who have have been appearing in different apartments as guest and some users have grown fond of them. Elaine tries harder but she is not an attractive girl. 

I really like Faye and her friends and I hope she finally gets an apartment if that what she wants. but I think she failed her test run, H&F left her alone in their apartment for a week ( went on vacation ) and she had the chance to make the most of it, but she chose to abandon the apartment or just sleep there ( nothing happened there during that week)as far as I know she is in contact with other managers too, so I assume she could ask someone else to help her with that. 

Like Faye too but she doesn't gives a fuck about the cams (kind of like that😁) . That was obivious that week but i also would love to see her in an appartment with Iris. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Like Faye too but she doesn't gives a fuck about the cams (kind of like that😁) . That was obivious that week but i also would love to see her in an appartment with Iris. 

Write to support about her. Matne a different manager will give her an apartment?

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Write to support about her. Matne a different manager will give her an apartment?

Already got an answer.  Can't or won't do a thing about that. They have no contact with them.