Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay. So maybe it is her who does not want. We should accept that...

Well this is really illogical. One of the last I heard from her was that she was interested in additional money and apartment for all sorts madness. Last (when they were in apartment already without M&S) - friend asked something like, you got money? Maybe this is scam (razvod). She said that not yet (well, standart about 3 weeks pause).

Well, it's - if you Jab disappear and stop any posting. And moderator answer - everything is fine, he just decided to leave. Suddenly. It is possible, but unlikely and illogical.

But in that post - I just took she as an example. Main part - here

P.S. I'm not saying this girl or Katrin should be returned. I am only stating a fact - in 2020 apartments are received by lazy people, boring people and strange people. Interesting, party and cheerful people are not have an apartment. 

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well this is really illogical. One of the last I heard from her was that she was interested in additional money and apartment for all sorts madness. Last (when they were in apartment already without M&S) - friend asked something like, you got money? Maybe this is scam (razvod). She said that not yet (well, standart about 3 weeks pause).

Well, it's - if you Jab disappear and stop any posting. And moderator answer - everything is fine, he just decided to leave. Suddenly. It is possible, but unlikely and illogical.

But in that post - I just took she as an example. Main part - here

You are only making assumptions without knowing anything. 

About more interesting apartments I agree. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You are only making assumptions without knowing anything. 

About winter - i have 100% information with Sergio: "This bitch will never come in his house again."

About now - only numerous hints that they have argument. But you know only what S&M want and told you.😉

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

About winter - i have 100% information with Sergio: "This bitch will never come in his house again."

About now - only numerous hints that they have argument. But you know only what S&M want and told you.😉

Talking about now. In winter yes there was an argument.