Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

11 hours ago, Jawis said:

This appartment could work with party's and guests but seeing those two guys the whole time in the appartment doing nothing.  Boring.

I don't know why they get so much attention. Even Elaine does and tries more. With zero attention. 

I repeat - girl who made 50 pages of comments, brought several beautiful girls who fucked on cameras did not receive an apartment due to quarrel with managers. Boring students with hard relationship rules - have apartment. Even Katrin's return would be more promising. Especially if she was allowed to invite some banned guests😉.

FayeBonya1.gif

Screenshot 2020-10-01 at 04.43.11.png

9ghn.png

HarleyFreddyFayeJeremyIris_GuestGuy37.JPG

ga3c.png

P.S. I'm not saying this girl or Katrin should be returned. I am only stating a fact - in 2020 apartments are received by lazy people, boring people and strange people. Interesting, party and cheerful people are not have an apartment. Only Sophia & Elon - not bad - but manager merits or VH 0%. They found project themselves and wrote applications for a long time. From what I heard - guy said that they thought it fake (razvod) and already thought to stop communicating (everything was moving so slowly).

P.S.2. Even when incomes have fallen, loafers cannot change themselves. For example, Ian, and same Ragnar is generally degraded and if it doesn't give $100 day - let project go to dirty asshole. I heard they prefer webcams, and Ragnar "works" - make bets on sports in online bookmakers. Some kind of activity in VH only when there is a competition. And then 3-4 apartments are quickly take lead and compete for prizes, and others return to sofas.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, groomy said:

I don't know why they get so much attention. Even Elaine does and tries more. With zero attention. 

I don't think anybody on this forum knows what they want. The only thing they manage to do with all the hypocrisy they talk is prove that tenants should ignore what people say on here. Especially the jackasses who go out of their way to make rude ass comments because they are just that desperate for people to pay attention to them.

Elaine is not the only tenant who actually tries and makes an effort and those other tenants also get zero attention.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

I repeat - girl who made 50 pages of comments, brought several beautiful girls who fucked on cameras did not receive an apartment due to quarrel with managers. Boring students with hard relationship rules - have apartment. Even Katrin's return would be more promising. Especially if she was allowed to invite some banned guests😉.

FayeBonya1.gif

Screenshot 2020-10-01 at 04.43.11.png

9ghn.png

HarleyFreddyFayeJeremyIris_GuestGuy37.JPG

ga3c.png

P.S. I'm not saying this girl or Katrin should be returned. I am only stating a fact - in 2020 apartments are received by lazy people, boring people and strange people. Interesting, party and cheerful people are not have an apartment. Only Sophia & Elon - not bad - but manager merits or VH 0%. They found project themselves and wrote applications for a long time. From what I heard - guy said that they thought it fake (razvod) and already thought to stop communicating (everything was moving so slowly).

P.S.2. Even when incomes have fallen, loafers cannot change themselves. For example, Ian, and same Ragnar is generally degraded and if it doesn't give $100 day - let project go to dirty asshole. I heard they prefer webcams, and Ragnar "works" - make bets on sports in online bookmakers. Some kind of activity in VH only when there is a competition. And then 3-4 apartments are quickly take lead and compete for prizes, and others return to sofas.

Can’t comment on other thing as I am new to thing forum and don’t have much info regarding who didn’t get an apartment and why but totally agree that there are people like Elaine who makes a lot of effort to keep the apartment interesting but does’t get much attention. Have been following up Elaine’s apt the last few days. Though the guest girl is a bit shy and spoils a little fun, the apt is pretty decent in terms of activity