Masha - Home activities #2

Noldus

6 hours ago, rado07 said:

Masha has been working on her audio / recording program again and now seems to have overcome her initial difficulties.
I think she worked on it for over a year.
Today she presented her first work to the cleaning lady who was here for a short time.
it shows that if she wants to achieve something, she doesn't give up until she has achieved the goal 👍

Masha is by far the most interesting personality tenant that RLC has , it will be a “ crime “ losing her .. I think she should stay till she decides to quit , nobody has developed and become better through this RLC project like her . And I need to write this , tenants like Leora and Nelly who are also now the longest we have seen , she has them for “ breakfast “ if she wants 😂🤣😎

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Today in the apartment we hear "purpel noise remixes" by Boris Brejcha, I think Masha is a fan of this music
not a bad choice 😄

Masha’s music and movies / series preferences have always been a mystery to me , I have never figured out what she likes . And despite her playing the guitar , I also can’t tell that she has a certain preferable style 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Masha’s music and movies / series preferences have always been a mystery to me , I have never figured out what she likes . And despite her playing the guitar , I also can’t tell that she has a certain preferable style 

Of course, she has a wide range, including classical music, today it is Boris Brejcha 🔊🎶 🎭
She is currently working on her first music video
When it's presented we will hear her personal style

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Of course, she has a wide range, including classical music, today it is Boris Brejcha 🔊🎶 🎭

That will be very interesting ☺️

• Like 1

On 1/22/2021 at 10:13 AM, rado07 said:

BTW   her voice is Horrible ... I think she is a bit narcisstic.... like her art ...pretty basic abstract no big skill ( listen way better than mine )  Modelling ..lets face it that face needs alot of make up (but that is available in fashion world...  just saying,  I'm not impressed overall but impressed she follows artistic pursuits as it beats playing poker and puzzels...  I shouldn't hate on her as I do admire her ... but I have heard her sing plenty and good luck...

18 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

BTW   her voice is Horrible ... I think she is a bit narcisstic.... like her art ...pretty basic abstract no big skill ( listen way better than mine )  Modelling ..lets face it that face needs alot of make up (but that is available in fashion world...  just saying,  I'm not impressed overall but impressed she follows artistic pursuits as it beats playing poker and puzzels...  I shouldn't hate on her as I do admire her ... but I have heard her sing plenty and good luck...

I think there are only a few artists left who still sing with natural voices. Masha records the sound in a professional studio. With the technical options such as equalizer, compressor, echo etc. every voice then sounds good
but of course it's a matter of taste like everything 🤷‍♂️

38 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I think there are only a few artists left who still sing with natural voices. Masha records the sound in a professional studio. With the technical options such as equalizer, compressor, echo etc. every voice then sounds good
but of course it's a matter of taste like everything 🤷‍♂️

that is the truth,,,,, and maybe a good studio engineer could fix some of it but their is a lot of work needed in what I have heard... but I'm sorry I criticized her as she is a renaisance (?) woman who deserve to be appreciated for her whole self ...ciao rado07

• Like 1